Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love seeing all the people out in the rain supporting the RF on this monumental day!! 🥰 Beautiful!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
No ones interested aye? Not true looking at the amount of people at The Mall!!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That's a canny crowd on the Mall for the supposedly unpopular royal family.

Hope the republican/anti monarchist are watching.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Battle of Britain Memorial flight has been grounded due to the weather; that's a shame..

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Aww last time they were on the balcony was last year with the late Queen for her jubilee

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I couldn’t work out why Bruce Oldfield was making gowns rather than playing Tubular Bells. But I realise now that’s Mike 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I believe that there is a huge meeting between the King, the PPoW and the Yorks. Andrew is wearing his robes, and all they have to do is to babysit the spoilt child. The Yorks were at the dinner last night, right?

Maybe they just agreed since they know the brat will be on the first flight back to his commander once it's done.

Reactions: 30
Incredible scenes of the crowd running, orderly, up the Mall.
They've been queuing for hours in the rain yet still very keen to get to the front to see the balcony!

• Heart
I’ve been absent from these threads but thank you all for keeping me thoroughly entertained today.
God Save The King and Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
That bloody woman (Kay Burley) gets right on my touts - she’s so damn unprofessional and downright useless. I even complained to sky news on twitter about her.

We’ve had our tea party, had the arguments about Charles, Diana and Camilla and even had the batty MIL claiming she remembers watching the late Queens coronation on the TV. Not sure how as she’s only 64! That was almost scones at 30 paces lol

Very disappointed about the lack of tiaras but thought Catherine and Charlotte looked very regal.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
In a few years, we will see William and Catherine become King and Queen as well, but do they have a ceremony to be formally recognized as the PPoW? If that happens, someone will tit bricks.

SOPHIE IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Glad to see her work being recognized.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.