Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
King Charles will surely be putting his feet up tonight, drinking a few prime energys and watching the UFC.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cressida posted pictures of her husband, and he looks wonderful. Great for her, she has a lovely family!

Reactions: 25
I bet Sir Smelly John is working on his next tune:

It seems to me you lived your life like a feather in the bin
Never knowing where to grift next
Hair and lies have worn thin

DO ONE HAZ... No one cares. History will NOT remember you or your garbage bleep wife kindly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think KCIII et al kicked ass today and showed the world what the BRF stands for.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Aside from how beautiful the actual day was, from all the spectacular details to the celebration of the people, I am so impressed by how Harry was handled/managed. He was included enough to be visible as a member of the family BUT not given any leeway and given no opportunity to steal the limelight. He won’t have any credibility as far as having insight into the family. He is so clearly on the out. Bye Harry!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
He was just casually carrying nothing but a coat hanger as he boarded the private plane.
Oh I get it! He had to give the suit back to Dior, but kept the hanger because he will put it in the guest closet at home and people will be impressed and think he is classy!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why did he carry a hanger, it’s not as though the jacket needed hanging after the event. Surely he can fling it on the back of the chair then send to the dry cleaners, especially after wearing it at a hot camera lit church.

• Haha
I might be stretching here, but after seeing all his red-faced giggling today, I'm moving away from thinking Harry is a narcissist with a low IQ who was manipulated by a narcissist with a higher IQ, and starting to think that he is actually out of touch with reality. I remember one of the youtube commentators said he was going to stop doing content about Harry because he believed he was mentally ill (back around the Spare interviews) and at the time I thought "Lol, no, he's just stupid and a liar and a dope-fiend."

After today, seeing him giggle when no one is addressing him, seeing him barely following along the prayers or hymns, swaggering around with a random coat hanger, I actually think he's probably not on planet Earth. Like, I don't think he's merely too far up his asshole, I think he might need a long stint in hospital and some heavy-duty meds. He was just... so out of it, at no point behaving as though he was where he was, or interacting with people in a way that showed he was in tune. Dare I say, not even very well groomed, considering the occasion?
Coathanger? Is there a pic of this? Thanks

Reactions: 15
I wondered who would be first to scream racism ... "The balcony was very white" opined someone I'd never heard of from a TV show I've never watched. Yeah ... thanks for your opinion, no one gives a duck you miserable bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Mike Bedigan, Los Angeles Correspondent
07 May, 2023 04:43

"The Duke of Sussex has returned to California after catching a British Airways flight within hours of his father’s coronation.

Harry arrived at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) at around 7.30pm local time (3.30am UK) to reunite with his son on his birthday.

Prince Archie turned four on Saturday and spent the day with his mother, the Duchess of Sussex, at their US home.

British Airways flight attendants confirmed to the PA news agency that Harry had been on the flight but said they were not permitted to discuss his trip."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.