Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or they could be enquiring how Meg's doll collection is coming along. šŸ¤­
JacK; When are the latest models coming out?

Harry: Funny you should ask because the doll company is having supply chain issues. Truth be told, and MY TRUTH. is all that counts, I don't really have to jet back ASAP because the 4 year old model won't be here for another two weeks and the 2 year is scheduled for July 4th so we will just delay her party until then and celebrate it on the holiday.

Edo: Would you like me to ask my ex if she can source something for you in Asia? The only problem would be they would have Asian eyes.

Harry: That would be brilliant Edo! Asian eyes aren't a problem at all because we never let people see their faces! Thanks so much. Please tell her to send them COD as Meghan cut up my credit card.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find this amusing. Givenchy and Dior are both owned by LVMH. Meghan did a number on that Givenchy white sheet that passed as a wedding dress and Markled the designer into losing her job. Harry shows up in a suit that doesn't even look as if it was sewn properly and make of cheap fabric that wrinkles easily and Dior is proudly telling the world that they made if for him and he as paid to do it. Don't the Dior people speak to the Givenchy people? If not, then Dior deserves the Markling that they are going to get after this.

Meghan has finally shown the world that she has truly pulled him down to her level. The two are living in a morass of sicky goo and they will never be able to get rid of it and climb out of the hole they put themselves in.
I'm glad to finally see someone else say that. :LOL: Everyone at the time was saying "Shes gone for a simple look, in contrast to Catherine's wedding dress," and I just thought her dress looked like it was a rough cut made from a sheet, it didn't hang nicely on her at all, and her headband literally looked like a little girl's one from Claire's.

Reactions: 31
I might be stretching here, but after seeing all his red-faced giggling today, I'm moving away from thinking Harry is a narcissist with a low IQ who was manipulated by a narcissist with a higher IQ, and starting to think that he is actually out of touch with reality. I remember one of the youtube commentators said he was going to stop doing content about Harry because he believed he was mentally ill (back around the Spare interviews) and at the time I thought "Lol, no, he's just stupid and a liar and a dope-fiend."

After today, seeing him giggle when no one is addressing him, seeing him barely following along the prayers or hymns, swaggering around with a random coat hanger, I actually think he's probably not on planet Earth. Like, I don't think he's merely too far up his asshole, I think he might need a long stint in hospital and some heavy-duty meds. He was just... so out of it, at no point behaving as though he was where he was, or interacting with people in a way that showed he was in tune. Dare I say, not even very well groomed, considering the occasion?
I couldnā€™t tell if he was high a a kite or seriously out of touch with reality. The smiling as if heā€™s still ā€one of the gangā€ and the bizarre smirking is strange

Reactions: 34
I couldnā€™t tell if he was high a a kite or seriously out of touch with reality. The smiling as if heā€™s still ā€one of the gangā€ and the bizarre smirking is strange
I think also if you're rich enough in California, a doctor will give you basically anything, like how the Hollywood diet is basically a load of speed. So it's possible he's long-term high on something technically legal because it's prescribed.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm glad to finally see someone else say that. :LOL: Everyone at the time was saying "Shes gone for a simple look, in contrast to Catherine's wedding dress," and I just thought her dress looked like it was a rough cut made from a sheet, it didn't hang nicely on her at all, and her headband literally looked like a little girl's one from Claire's.
The only people who liked that wedding dress were the people at the magazines who were bought off and had to write that the dress was the greatest thing since sliced bread. It was a nothing burgher that didn't fit. What I found even more appalling that here she was marrying an English Prince and grandson of the reigning monarch of the UK in a gazillion pound wedding that the British public was paying for and she didn't use a British design house. The fact that the designer was British didn't cut if for me. She was an employee of a foreign company. If she had used a US company as a US citizen that would have made more sense than using a company based in France.

Reactions: 32
The only people who liked that wedding dress were the people at the magazines who were bought off and had to write that the dress was the greatest thing since sliced bread. It was a nothing burgher that didn't fit. What I found even more appalling that here she was marrying an English Prince and grandson of the reigning monarch of the UK in a gazillion pound wedding that the British public was paying for and she didn't use a British design house. The fact that the designer was British didn't cut if for me. She was an employee of a foreign company. If she had used a US company as a US citizen that would have made more sense than using a company based in France.
That dress looked like the designer pattern that they fit on a mannequin before sewing the original garment.

I thought the dress, tiara and hair were shocking too.

Reactions: 23
I think also if you're rich enough in California, a doctor will give you basically anything, like how the Hollywood diet is basically a load of speed. So it's possible he's long-term high on something technically legal because it's prescribed.
Maybe, and I will be reading about this MD in the Medical Board of California quarterly report in the section where the people who have lost their licenses, or about to are named and with the reasons for having their licenses suspended. When a drug is prescribed, you are supposed to be able to support it in the medical record. That is a major reason why people get into trouble along with alcohol/drug abuse, and billing irregularities. If you are rich enough, you bypass the legit way of getting the drug and go straight to the dealers.

Reactions: 17
I thought her wedding dress was a shapeless mess. The fabric was too heavy so it didnā€™t hang right, and it didnā€™t fit. Her hair was a mess. The only decent part of the whole ensemble was the veil.

Reactions: 32
That dress looked like the designer pattern that they fit on a mannequin before sewing the original garment.

I thought the dress, tiara and hair were shocking. I also disliked Harry's outfit either.
Harry was dressed for a funeral. I guess in a way he was when you think about it. Marrying her was the death of his relationship with his family.

Reactions: 26
Imagine writing a bleeping book about how traumatic your time in the army was, then going to an event like this and your elderly aunt is a better military man than you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Waitā€¦did Sparold have that coat hanger with him throughout the whole ceremony? Did he take it in with him? What the actual duck? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My thoughts. It was wonderful. I love the rich traditions.
King and Queen seemed nervous and tired. Understandably

The kids were awesome.

POW was beautiful. I understand why but still think a small tiara should have been worn. I hated her robe. It was too loud and poorly made. There were puckers in the seams. A sleeker and darker material would have been nicer. Same for the other working Royal women.

King had more outfit changes than Madonna at her concert šŸ¤£

I feel some of the guests could have dressed nicer. Some were just pants like for work. Some were going to the club

Louise was perfect. I think James is that awkward boy phase. Where everything is embarrassing.

Ann was the hero. However remember fames burns feathers. Meagain can have him go in flames at any time.

Below is my posh Coronation breakfast.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine writing a bleeping book about how traumatic your time in the army was, then going to an event like this and your elderly aunt is a better military man than you.
Anne has balls figuratively and Harry has none literally.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Waitā€¦did Sparold have that coat hanger with him throughout the whole ceremony? Did he take it in with him? What the actual duck? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
The big question for me is, why didn't he just have a bag, and put the coat hanger in there? Is he not travelling with a jumper, a toothbrush, an ipad? It's just one man and his hanger?
---
His eyes look so dark and vacant, above that smile. I don't understand how his fans aren't seeing it.
---
Anne has balls figuratively and Harry has none literally.
She was an absolute boss. He's demanding a personal tax-paid security detail wherever he goes because he feels constantly under threat, and she's up there riding a horse in the open in front of thousands of people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.