Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is this Harry and Meghan basically done now? Without all the “will they, won’t they” surely they don’t have anything left to keep them in the papers and connect them with the royals.

It’s already been said earlier in the thread that people don’t care about their children, not because of who they are but because we have no connection with them. We’re attached to the Wales children as we’ve been allowed glimpses into their lives and we’re invested in their futures.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Mike Bedigan, Los Angeles Correspondent
07 May, 2023 04:43

"The Duke of Sussex has returned to California after catching a British Airways flight within hours of his father’s coronation.

Harry arrived at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) at around 7.30pm local time (3.30am UK) to reunite with his son on his birthday.

Prince Archie turned four on Saturday and spent the day with his mother, the Duchess of Sussex, at their US home.

British Airways flight attendants confirmed to the PA news agency that Harry had been on the flight but said they were not permitted to discuss his trip."
"He was curled up in the fetal position and slowly sobbing until a fellow passenger offered him her daughter's princess crown."
---
So is this Harry and Meghan basically done now? Without all the “will they, won’t they” surely they don’t have anything left to keep them in the papers and connect them with the royals.

It’s already been said earlier in the thread that people don’t care about their children, not because of who they are but because we have no connection with them. We’re attached to the Wales children as we’ve been allowed glimpses into their lives and we’re invested in their futures.
Til the divorce. The end is nigh my friends!
---
It was a bangin' show yesterday! We laughed, we cried, we cheered at the screens every time a Canadian flag was on... It was all a bit hysterical. Okay, it all happened in my head as everyone else was asleep. But I loved every minute of it, except the split second when I was blinded by Harry's gleaming scalp. Beautiful!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Just wanted to make a few comments -
- loved seeing Major Johnny playing such a prominent role in the ceremony
- was most impressed by the Welsh baritone - very stirring indeed
- impressed too by the boy who addressed Charles at the beginning of the ceremony
- Harry looked his usual crumpled self imo
- did Spare travel commercial or private, does anyone know?

Reactions: 33
Just popping in to say Hurrah for the feather.

And

I blame Ashley Cole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So! I had a fantastic Coronation day and I hope you all did too? I was looking forward to a slice of quiche with my morning cuppa but I think someone had the post pub munchies hahahahaha!!!!

I am creating Sunday lunch today and we’ve gone from the initial 16 to 19 now! we’re going to rewatch the military bits and the balcony/lawn salute!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Mike Bedigan, Los Angeles Correspondent
07 May, 2023 04:43

"The Duke of Sussex has returned to California after catching a British Airways flight within hours of his father’s coronation.

Harry arrived at Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) at around 7.30pm local time (3.30am UK) to reunite with his son on his birthday.

Prince Archie turned four on Saturday and spent the day with his mother, the Duchess of Sussex, at their US home.

British Airways flight attendants confirmed to the PA news agency that Harry had been on the flight but said they were not permitted to discuss his trip."
It’s a 90 minute trip home from LAX, so at best the Dumb Prince would get home to celebrate his 4 years olds birthday at 9pm! Lol!!!!!
What an odd pathetic little whinger.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This is a genuine question, not a criticism, but why did Harry go, really? Was he legally made to because he's a duke and he has to be loyal to the king? Did he go because he was already here for the newspaper trials? It's just like, he went to the biggest family event of his lifetime, got sat next to distant relations, didn't appear to speak to his close relations, played no role in the ceremony, didn't appear to be engaged at all, then left immediately afterwards, as though he just had to put in an appearance at church and didn't want to (or wasn't invited to) really celebrate at all. It wasn't even for his fans/image because h could have milked more out of an "I have to be with my son for his birthday" narrative.

If he was just like "Gotta sit through the church bit, then I can go," why did he go?
Totally agree with this. What was the point of 2 x transatlantic flights in 24 hrs! Waste of time and crap for his environmental warblings ✈😂

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I thought her wedding dress was a shapeless mess. The fabric was too heavy so it didn’t hang right, and it didn’t fit. Her hair was a mess. The only decent part of the whole ensemble was the veil.
Yes the fabric looked like it was half an inch thick, didn't drape, looked really uncomfortable and really unflattering 😂 For someone from "Hollywood" (🤭) I was expecting something form fitting, in order to get like a Pippa Middleton moment down the aisle.

Reactions: 25
Far too late to suggest a new title, but perhaps 'Hanger-on' could be considered for a future thread. What a dog's dinner he was.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Apparently his plane landed at 18.30 hrs local time, with the near 2 hour drive back home to Megan Towers I would assume Aldi was in bed by the time he got back 🙄

Reactions: 27
I didn't see the coat hanger. When did he have it? Surely not in the Abbey during the service!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was thinking about Eugenie and the way she ignored Harry

Do you think she didn't believe what other people were telling her about Harry and then suddenly she discovered the truth? For example she told him something in confidence and he made it public

Or, was she working for the Royal Family keeping tabs on him so they could be prepared for whatever he did and said?

Reactions: 28
I was thinking about Eugenie and the way she ignored Harry

Do you think she didn't believe what other people were telling her about Harry and then suddenly she discovered the truth? For example she told him something in confidence and he made it public

Or, was she working for the Royal Family keeping tabs on him so they could be prepared for whatever he did and said?
I felt Beatrice spoke longer to the Clergy intentionally so to slow herself down and not walk with Harry down the aisle. Notice none of the others say much to them (clergy). Smart move Bea. She looked great too.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.