Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry was dressed for a funeral. I guess in a way he was when you think about it. Marrying her was the death of his relationship with his family.
you're right. i kept thinking he was dressed like he was the corpse: suit that maybe fit some time in the past, but not anymore, because the changes after death, plus the absolute hell in doing a fitting for a dead person. his shoes looked like they had cardboard soles, so maybe Dior is branching out to burial clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I am watching the Duchy of Cornwall programme on ABC KC3 said there were still farms going since 1330.

POW was meeting the farmers and learning while staying on HMQEII's Sandringham property.
He said that he wouldn't rock the boat once he became Duke of Cornwall but probably would make a couple of tweets. The only thing he wasn't sure on was the architecture.

KC3 was upset as they lost elms and ash from dieback.

Reactions: 19
^^

The only clown show on the day was Harold, and Myra knows it. The true, bitter, twisted self is coming out for everyone to see.

And a lovely photo. Louise is gorgeous. And looked far better in her blue/white floral dress than Smeg did at that wedding.

She really seems to have grown up a lot since going to uni.

Screenshot_20230507-080144_kindlephoto-232240215.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So I'm going to be controversial here.....
I was really disappointed that there were no tiaras and I think their robes let them down. The robes looked cheap and tacky, different fabric maybe and a better shade of blue? The ladies still looked fabulous but I think they looked like they were wearing fancy dress ☹
Some of the congregation looked like they were just attending family weddings rather than a once in a lifetime state occasion, some ladies even wore trousers ☹

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Meghan didn’t attend the coronation because she’s a narcissist. Happy enough to take and use the royal titles, but couldn’t be bothered to attend the Coronation. Says it all really. Hope the Americans snd the whole world can now see through her. She’s one toxic woman! Their marriage won’t last.

Reactions: 29
Harry is to Dior suits what Mark Drakeford is to Asda George suits.

A really tit advert - I don't know where old Drakey gets his suits, but they don't half look like the crap ones Asda were punting a while back as cheap day to day business suits around 40 quid or so. It was a while ago, and they were godawful

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So I'm going to be controversial here.....
I was really disappointed that there were no tiaras and I think their robes let them down. The robes looked cheap and tacky, different fabric maybe and a better shade of blue? The ladies still looked fabulous but I think they looked like they were wearing fancy dress ☹
Some of the congregation looked like they were just attending family weddings rather than a once in a lifetime state occasion, some even wore trousers ☹
I’m with you . I didn’t like the robes covering up the dresses , they were shapeless and fussy. Tiaras and jaw dropping necklaces should have been dusted off and on.

I don’t know if there’s truth in the gossip that Charles didn’t want anyone to outshine Camilla but that wouldn’t have happened anyway, they are the top dogs with huge crowns and fur robes.

Shane but done now. I do hope there are going to be formal pictures with Sophie and PoW in their dresses.

Reactions: 20

A really tit advert - I don't know where old Drakey gets his suits, but they don't half look like the crap ones Asda were punting a while back as cheap day to day business suits around 40 quid or so. It was a while ago, and they were godawful
I couldn’t believe it was a Dior suit! So crumpled and didn’t look good at all. He’d have been better off going to Moss Bros Hire in the UK 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The response to this Poirot tweet is interesting when combined with hers about what Scooby said…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Drakeford's suits are always the same , the jacket is moulded in the shape of the coat hanger at the neck and it never fits him .

Reactions: 14
I wish there was some way to expose her , you would think some media IT expert would be able to prove it was her .
Maybe we should screen shot those posts. BRB

Here we go. On Tattle forever even if she deletes them.
Got lost in the photos, hope i didnt miss anything. The hangar photo is in there also

Screenshot_20230507-171544.png
Screenshot_20230507-171713.png
Screenshot_20230507-171608.png
Screenshot_20230507-171622.png
Screenshot_20230507-171635.png
Screenshot_20230507-171739.png
Screenshot_20230507-171649.png
Screenshot_20230507-171659.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.