Harry & Meghan #341 Goodbye Candle, Hello Red Plume!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Charlotte's not wearing any tights. Smeg will be delighted.

Reactions: 20

Ooh thank you for this, as it provides names for them. They've forgotten to include the lady standing between 22 and 23, or the chap behind 24.

Reactions: 10
I find absolutely tasteless that the DM has Hazno as their biggest highlight for hours now.
They are desperately flogging that dead horse to generate as much revenue as they can before it fades into irrelevance.

Reactions: 19
It’s ancient graffiti. Previous centuries didn’t take such good care of ancient things.
The church I grew up with was Norman - on the beautiful wooden carved choir stalls kids were carving their names and dates in 16, 17, 1800's. I always enjoyed seeing that historically, previous kids were as bored by church as I was!

Reactions: 34
Looks like Anne did speak to him? Hope she was asking if he was enjoying the view?

Reactions: 23
Apparently, the Pages and Camilla's two attendants didn't know they were going to be on the balcony until one minute beforehand. The lady who is Camilla's best friend was interviewed on BBC this evening, and she said what a huge surprise it had been when they were told they would be in the balcony

Reactions: 35
Bit of a mixed day here....had to cancel the family party (just for 3) as a trip to the GP yesterday for Mam turned into a trip to A&E. Didn't get home til 2 am ish and hardly slept. She's dead upset she missed it. I have promised her a bit of a do and a full rerun when she gets home though. Of course being a Bank Holiday not much going on in the hospital. Did at least get to watch but saving the fizz til later.

Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.