Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We couldn't get into the champers for ages, I was about to give up then the top finally came off! 😁

Cammie crowned

Reactions: 16
Camilla’s like I spent 2 hours having my hair done and now I’m going to have hat hair 👑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
KC looks as though he’s aged since arriving. The emotions must be overwhelming

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haz didn’t say “God Save the King” again just now. 😡 Camilla up now wonder if he will say LGod Save the Queen ….. bloody doubt it !
He did.

Camilla looks like she is backing away from that crown!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Could you imagine losing both parents in two years and having to go through this? Everything you have worked to become

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Imagine seeing your father crowned King and your brother swearing allegiance and you sitting four rows back behind a huge plume.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
The Prince of Wales pledges allegiance to the King

“I, William, Prince of Wales, pledge my loyalty to you, and faith and truth I will bear unto you, as your liege man of life and limb. So help me God”

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Aww, that blink and smile from Charles to Camilla when she curtsied..

He really loves her doesn't he🥺😭😭❤

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.