Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Penny looks absolutely fabulous! Love love her outfit. At least Charles has one loyal son in William. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Aah Charles finally looked happy when William pledged his allegiance. That kiss was lovely… I think Charles really needed that moment of support

• Heart
Reactions: 49
When everyone swore allegiance out loud, I wondered if the camera would pan to traitor H. But it didnt

Reactions: 19
I do wonder if poor Prince George has realised it'll be him one day? What a weight he's got on his young shoulders

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Haz didn’t say “God Save the King” again just now. 😡 Camilla up now wonder if he will say LGod Save the Queen ….. bloody doubt it !

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.