Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can say, hand on heart,if that was me that crown would be on the abbey floor the minute I got up .

As for curtsying with it on, not.a.chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Charles looks so proud of Camilla.

If Gavin and Stacey was still ongoing, I bet Pam would be watching on crying at her idol 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Curtsey with a crown on? That must the most nerve-wracking bit for The Queen.

Reactions: 25
Ah bless her. She looks so happy now. They've overcome everything and become what they were told they could never be, husband and wife, King and Queen. :coronation: :coronation:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Camilla looks like she'd rather go to the dentist and I love it. Bless her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion

Harry and Meghan #341 Relegated to the third row, thank god the Witch wasn’t in tow

Reactions: 18
Nice that Camilla is smiling as she receives the accoutrements. Helps put people at their ease. Charles was clearly too choked to smile.

I missed Williams words as kid was crowning the dog, again 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bless her heart Camilla looks wonderful, get her a stiff drink and a ciggie she's earned it! ❤👸

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The whole Ceremony is beautiful. Is a day for all the British to be proud. The World is looking at you.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.