Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please pray for Smeg

View attachment 2151849

Also well done for her scouring for this 👏 😂

Princess Catherine (who according to the quiz I AM) looks bleeping BALLER! Read it and weep Smegs!

I like the tiara-y things. I don’t mind, they are trying to be mindful of not being too bling, I think it’s thoughtful. The robes are amazing.

The Not My King lot are one thing, but how they can stomach standing with Sugars who laud a grifting couple who shameless merch their titles for millions and freebies, couldn’t even be arsed to do the royal work to help people and only left the RF because they weren’t higher up the pole I don’t understand! Get a clue!

I’m streaming the Corrie on a train, drinking rose out of a toddlers milk cup because I forgot to grab any cups at M&S AND BECAUSE I‘M BRITISH ✌🇬🇧

Corrie love to all my Tattlers!

GOD SAVE THE KING! 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I felt so emotional seeing her curtesy. He must be so happy, she’s the love of his life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I read somewhere that crown weighs 2.2 kg! 😁
Yes, just Googled it. I and DD2 are wondering how he’s managing it. DD1 says it’s like having a small cat on one’s head, weight wise!😂We have many cats, hence using a cat as a unit of measurement!😹😹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Johnny is now carrying the King's robe.

(Edit to add: Not that I care personally; I just enjoy seeing the ladies here go nuts 🤣 )

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.