Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a great traveller and just looking at that gold coach (especially after a glass of fizz) is making me feel a little 🤢

Reactions: 13
I really need a brew and a wee - bet the queue for the toilets round the Abbey is something else 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gah.....Burley is obsessed with bloody Harold!
She’s a disgrace and so is whichever Sky boss decided it was a good idea to have a gossiping, misery guts, anti monarchist shrew fronting their coronation coverage! Read the bloody room, Kay - anyone still watching is a happy royalist and doesn’t want to hear your nasty take on everything. Completely lets down Alistair’s lovely touch with the service.We’ve switched to Clare on the Beeb.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Shots of Prince Harry chatting to Eugenie, Eduardo, and Jack. Beatrice looks fed up.

----

Discussions on GBNews on how Harry and Andrew are the prodigal sons of the royal family 🤣

Reactions: 13
Wow, that's some sight, the carriage, the parade, the flags, the music, the crowds. Amazing.

There's Anne!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Princess Anne’s feather in her hat did some sterling work in place of the candle…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
H won't be in procession as not a working royal.

Starkey making the point that why are cameras panning to H, the prodigal son instead of the King

Reactions: 19
She’s a disgrace and so is whichever Sky boss decided it was a good idea to have a gossiping, misery guts, anti monarchist shrew fronting their connotation coverage! Read the bloody room, Kay - anyone still watching is a happy royalist and doesn’t want to hear your nasty take on everything. Completely lets down Alistair’s lovely touch with the service.We’ve switched to Clare on the Beeb.
I have switched to GB news

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.