Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just woke up to see that the ticker is back, just as things worth watching are coming up (I assume the bands/procession?). Great job, BBC

Reactions: 6
2,200 guests attended ; the income from Tourism will be immense, with all the visitors to London & the United Kingdom

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t help but think in the back of my mind that until Charles hurries up and sorts out the order of succession and removes Hazbeen and spawn that there’s a small chance we might one day be watching Him and the Witch doing this 😩
Theres no chance, Britain would be a Republic before that happened!

The Wales children are so adored if anything did happen to them, no one would want a new Royal Family.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.