Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is arguing with me about how awful it is that the Coronation has been arranged on Archie’s birthday - I have now disowned her and changed my will 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Royal Family livestream is done, so I've switched to GBNews because why not.

What a beautiful, beautiful ceremony!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My local church is ringing the bells in Celebration! Can hear them in the background in my house.

Kids 1 and 2 have been trained well. They both stood up and proudly sang the Anthem.

The Wales family in the carriage. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Markles and their “kids” could have had their own carriage in all this if they’d behaved.

Reactions: 23
Here Camilla, cop old of that orb a minute, here we go puke inducing ride back to the palace.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Harry and Meghan #341 Saddle Up Princess Anne, throw off your gown, run your nephew out of town

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.