Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An old friend is riding the first Windsor grey pulling the gold coach. What an honour he’s doing a great job!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The carriage that the Waleses are in has the queen's initial on it and her face is etched into the glass lanterns. It's been nice but I do miss hmtlq.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Gb news has been excellent coverage
Kuddos to Sky during the ceremony. Not one word salad or extra word, only when needed.
As I am abroad, been watching their youtube live , broadcasting from a cell phone to my big screen so that I could see tattle comments here on cell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Did they really just show Harry NOT saying "god save King Charles"?! His lips were not moving at all!
There is an Angela (West Aus didn't join the coverage until after the footy had finished so no surname) with short white hair that is helping channel 7 with the royal information said H just looking around or at the floor.

She said why did he fly all that way if he was so disinterested.

Reactions: 22
She’s a disgrace and so is whichever Sky boss decided it was a good idea to have a gossiping, misery guts, anti monarchist shrew fronting their coronation coverage!
Irrespective of her political leanings, she's a hideous woman. Here's some tea ... I was working in Gibraltar when Frank Partridge (former Sky presenter) was alledged to have hit her at The Rock hotel where they were shagging, er, staying. There's a lot more to that story.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I miss her majesty the queen too ☹she would be so proud of her son, her daughter and William with his cute family 🥰😍

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Righ, H. You've done your bit by attending your father's big day.

Now bugger off.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
How are the musicians staying on their horses without holding on to them? They must have thighs of steel 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can someone tell Kay Burley that today has NOTHING to do with Harry. SHUT UP.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.