Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh evil side look at William there. Or his normal scowling face.

Reactions: 9
If there is one thing true about that family, about the monarchy, about it all, despite everything that happened the last 40 years, whether it is right or wrong, good or bad, that one true thing is = Charles loves Camilla.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Did you guys see that sweet shared smile between Catherine and Charlotte? My heart ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Harry's been bloody brave today. Everyone had someone there for them,with them. And he couldn’t have won today however his face fell or move he made. To brave this,then through them church doors takes grit. Any excuse could've been made but he did it. Knowing the reception from a small few. I don't think I could've.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Camilla’s necklace there is some bling

And her dress is beautiful

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Johnny is now carrying the King's robe.

(Edit to add: Not that I care personally; I just enjoy seeing the ladies here go nuts 🤣 )
Oh dear, it's not just us ladies. My neighbour saw Johnny for the first time today and is now questioning his sexual preferences.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Camilla smiling now she’s got that bloody crown off and possibly downed a G&T in the back room and a quick sook on a Rothman’s

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.