Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the little touches are wonderful, very impressed so far and Handel sounded as resplendent as ever! God Save The King!🇬🇧👑

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If there is one thing true about that family, about the monarchy, about it all, despite everything that happened the last 40 years, whether it is right or wrong, good or bad, that one true thing is = Charles loves Camilla.
Indeed. I like Camilla god bless them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ll tell you something one person stood out today Penny. I know for a fact I’d be dying holding all those swords.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Yes, just Googled it. I and DD2 are wondering how he’s managing it. DD1 says it’s like having a small cat on one’s head, weight wise!😂We have many cats, hence using a cat as a unit of measurement!😹😹
Why am I now wondering about your recipe books?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.