Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just noticed a new member using the sick emoji for every positive comment about everything. I don’t think they were very brave though and don’t seem to be here now. They definitely picked the wrong day to try to ruin the mood.
I didn’t even notice, pathetic arse.

Reactions: 19
Cut to the family and they’re all looking in the kings direction while Harry’s head down pretending to read . He’s an ignoramus..

Reactions: 30
Not sure Penny Mordant realized she'd be doing all this when initially given the post (which she didn't want) .... man she looks amazing! Go Penny! :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know tonight isnt about the fashion but OMG, could Catherine AND Charlotte look any more frickin divine?! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Wow. 1000 year monarchy and now we have our new King.

Cheers Tattlers 🍻

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.