Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And meanwhile in Cali, Archie is eating a gluten free, vegan cake made by Doria

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Catherine looks so lovely ...... I bet Archie's Birthday Cake has been thrown against the wall in anger by now !! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I just noticed a new member using the sick emoji for every positive comment about everything. I don’t think they were very brave though and don’t seem to be here now. They definitely picked the wrong day to try to ruin the mood.
duck 'em. They won't rain on our magnificent parade today!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Glad I managed to keep my eyes open for that. Quick nap then I have to see to my plants. 🤞 Sparry should behave

Reactions: 11
King Charles looks very moved. He is trying very hard to hold back the tears.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I love Charlotte 's headpiece/tiara glittering away in the background 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m new to this thread but wow what a moment that crowning was. King Charles must be feeling such a mixture of emotions today

• Heart
Reactions: 36
God Save The King!

I love the fact that sitting across the aisle from Hazno (and Princess Aleandra) is Albert of Monaco, who, if we remember, said publicly that Hazno was a right plonker after Megxit. Also every time i've seen Hazno on screen he's fidgeting (and just me or was Jack keeping him entertaine

Forgot to post the above before, sorry

But more importantly

God Save The King!

1683371133906.png

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.