Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm flying through the thread trying to keep up so I'm probably missing some posts..... Who's the cunting sugar??
I just noticed a new member using the sick emoji for every positive comment about everything. I don’t think they were very brave though and don’t seem to be here now. They definitely picked the wrong day to try to ruin the mood.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
How long before Catherine can become a member of the Order of the Garter

Love Penny Mordaunt outfit

Reactions: 19
The part of the queen's funeral that broke my heart to smithereens was when all the symbols of office were removed from the top of her coffin.

This is reminding me of that moment. It's very moving.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Prince Georges face 😍

Sparold looking at the bleeping floor instead of his Father.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just noticed a new member using the sick emoji for every positive comment about everything. I don’t think they were very brave though and don’t seem to be here now. They definitely picked the wrong day to try to ruin the mood.
Which posts? They’re going pretty fast these pages

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.