Harry & Meghan #340 God Save The King!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The music is everything I hoped for and more - and that screen is perfection.

----

The robe's coming off now for the anointing!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like Prince Louis has been offered a big bag of Haribo and an afternoon playing Mine Craft if he behaves himself (this is normally the trick to get the younger Devonshire Pixies to behave themselves) whilst also remembering they're still little ones... Prince George looks confident and Princess Charlotte looks incredibly proud 🤴🏻👸🏻🤴🏻 And Swoon for Johnny....🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wouldn’t it be funny if they took the screens away and he had vanished! Like a magic trick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Princesses Charlotte and Catherine are wearing sewn in headpieces by Alexander McQueen. Not tiaras or even circlets. It's really sad. This is the one day to shine!
The Royals are on a sticky wicket, I am sure Charles is aware of that. No matter the importance of this occasion, the social climate at the moment is not suited to a show of untold wealth, there would be too much criticism. I think they have got it spot on. We might like everyone to be dripping in diamonds, but we will be in the minority.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.