Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching the recent programme about the firm that tailors all the UK military and all the ceremonial military uniforms for the Royal family.
I think they need to get all their paper files scanned and stored digitally. One fire in that place and all those historic sketches are gone forever.
I know thats a negative way of thinking but there are evil people about who are always looking at ways to sabotage.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Isn’t it amazing to hear of all these household names that launched because of the princes trust?
Where do I find this info please? Just saw the post about Jimmy Choo.
Who else?

Edit

Idris Elba
Stereophonics
Elbow

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
Overseas Royals are srarting to arrive. Queen of Thailand is stunning.

Apparently the Jamaican PM has announced he isn't coming, but who cares? Everyone who's anyone will be in the UK this weekend. Sorry, Smeg. :p

View attachment 2147953
OMG! He's that weirdo with fake tattoos who wears crop tops 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Sorry, blood soaked copies of Spare?! Why does that protest the Coronation? At least someone has found a use for them, I guess.

I'm just so baffled by this.
Is it just me, or do those blood-soaked books seem a bit biohazard-y?

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Harkles raise a stink about the “artist’s” use of Spare and demand their cut of the proceeds. 🙄

@4FoxAche I love your avatar! Reminds me of my pups, who look like foxes. 🦊 🦊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Look at the crowds in Soho!

Really makes all the tales of the Harkle security "demands" look utterly ridiculous, doesn't it!

Gosh with all the damage Harry tried to do to them, I bet Wills is so relieved ♥

Reactions: 35
They may be being directly quiet, but we have already had the "new Oprah" story leaked today plus the "party in France with Uncle Elton" story

I am still 50/50 that he actually shows up. I think he will be visibly stoned (as in high, not as in rocks thrown at him) if he does.
This made me really chuckle, I envisioned him being stoned as in rocks being thrown at him, thank you for that 😆😆😆

• Haha
Right now I'm watching a movie that I'd posted about a couple of threads ago. The exact scene where the hero's friend disrupts his engagement party by creating a scene is coming up - now I can't watch it without thinking of Smegs turning up at the Coronation 😂😂

Also, I'd seen a video posted by someone supposedly in a taxi that passed by the Met Gala while the Kardashians were on the red carpet. Don't know if it was planted or normal traffic was allowed to pass by while the event was going on, but either way, Smegs would have had a fit when she saw it 😂

Here we have MPs and popular Bollywood actresses turning up at cricket stadia - a particular couple currently in the limelight, people are crazy about celebs, plus the MP was mentioned in a corruption case on the same day so politically highly-charged situation. The usual security, apart from the MPs team. He wasn't behind bulletproof glass either 🤷 If they can, why not a Z-list former actress and an ex-royal from another country?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Blimey. Look at tPoWs waist - it’s tiny in that red coat!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
This is the second time they’ve done ‘ the new Oprah’ story …they were even pushing that they’d have their own studios ….Oh weren’t they going to have their own meta verse too ! 🤣 ( ps I don’t really know what that means btw )
Also, Oprah didn't exactly pass the torch and her becoming irrelevant or replaced won't sit well. She can be the next Oprah, when the big O says so.

• Haha
  • Wow
Blimey. Look at tPoWs waist - it’s tiny in that red coat!!!!
And she clearly has one.

Cue Smegs running around looking for waist-binding skirts (used to see them in old Woman & Home magazines), putting one on for two minutes and then when it doesn't work instantly, sending out more snide PR about Catherine using her privilege to set impossible beauty standards (remember the article on that website about her wedding/comments about Catherine's post-birth photocalls?), and how Smegs is "too good and too real" to do the same.

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I'm watching the new Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story and the King George in this one is a right hottie, he's like a cross between Peter Phillips and Wills! Even actors look better as a royal than Hazza who has the genes - (well allegedly 😬)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.