Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Jill Biden's grand daughter at Number 10? Is she fuckking attending the bloody coronation? No one else brought their grandkids or even their kids. Macron probably brought his grandma though.... hahaha badumdum tshhh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok here’s my list
Coronation quiche (surprisingly good)
Sausage rolls
Butternut squash and feta rolls
Sandwiches with:
Home Roast ham
Home Roast chicken
Egg and cress
Cream cheese and spring onion
Cream cheese and cucumber

Scones, clotted cream and strawberry jam
Lemon cake with lemon cream cheese icing
Carrot cake with orange cream cheese icing
Then bought stuff:
Colin the coronation caterpillars
Bakewell tarts
Fondant fancies

There’s three of us and we’ve been invited to a friends tomorrow. I think I might have gone overboard
You had me at Lemon 🍋 cake! Everything sounds divine!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm looking forward to hearing the music tomorrow. I'm sure they will play my favourite I Vow to Thee My Country. It gets me so emotional everytime! Especially when it was played for PPs funeral 😪
I really want them to play 'Nimrod ' but I know they won't not upbeat enough

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Record the BBC and watch sky news on freeview.

Sky news tend to stick to the event.
The BBC keep cutting away to interview people and often miss people arriving at the Abbey.
The sky news commentator is top notch.
If you record the BBC you can watch the interviews later.

The BBC had Dimbleby at the last big events and he's lost interest. He kept deferring to a woman (Royah wotsername I think) and she knew bugger all.

The sky guy is VERY knowledgeable and informative.
Spot on.

Dimbleby also referred to Prince George as "That boy" at one point, I think he's past it TBH and they just keep him because of his family name more than anything else.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I hope this is just not me but I am getting annoyed with everyone bringing up Diana she has been dead what 25 years now Also why are all the god kids whinning about not being invited they are showing themselves up rant over

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Ive j
For tattlers this side of Atlantic which is best to watch the coronation BBC or ITV.
I've just heard on the news that BBC is holding all the other stations to ransom re Corrie footage.utter twats! We should all boycot BBC and watch sky.sont even know if gbnews is covering it??

Reactions: 21
Spot on.

Dimbleby also referred to Prince George as "That boy" at one point, I think he's past it TBH and they just keep him because of his family name more than anything else.
I am old enough to remember his father years ago....think he did Panorama on BBC .
I always liked the Dimbleby clan but was irritated by his last big event coverage.

Reactions: 13
I'm so glad to be sharing this historic event with you lovely Tattlers.

In 100 years, when they're looking back at these threads, they'll probably think what a mad lot lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Change is a good thing!
So lovely. I was reading about this earlier:
It’s one of my favourite things, the way Charles has stuck to his guns over other faiths and all communities getting to be part of it. The planners clearly went all out to accommodate Shabbat rules, especially the invitation to spend the night at St James’s so they can walk to the Abbey. Unifying people is one of the main reasons for having an apolitical head of state. I think KCIII is amazing at bringing different groups together. I can’t wait to see it all tomorrow!

In other much more important news, I have made a special trip out to buy cheesy poofs today. We’ve planned and made all this classy food so my friends are probably going to think I’m mad for lowering the food tone! 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I am so far behind and am not sure if this has been posted already If so, apologies! Harold arrived on a Gulfstream 550 from Van Nuys, CA which is owned by a South African-born Chinese billionaire who emigrated to the U.S. He's apparently worth about 6.4 billion so no wonder smegs sent Harold off on his own!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Supermarkets are virtually empty now locally so I'm glad I got some nibbles earlier in the week!

Reactions: 24
My workplace is having a big coronation party tomorrow so this week has been a frenzy of preparations. This is me in one of the crowns my staff have been making with the residents. Obviously I have an actual face in real life…

I won’t be at the party though…after working eight days straight I’m going to put my feet up and watch the Corrie, and have a bit of a party of our own.

But no one cares about the coronation, and the national mood is sour. Yeah, right. These republicans types delude themselves. They say the same thing before every big royal event - no one cares/no one wants this/is interested etc. Every time, they delude themselves that the opinion of their own little echo chamber is the opinion of the majority. And every time, they are proven wrong.

f688e206-dd84-477a-847c-fc98e390a0de.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.