Harry & Meghan #338 Not long to go til the Coronation show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady Noleen Morphett
Countess Colette of Gilston
The Honourable Paige of Vale
Duke of Jarrah
Lord Tom of McLaren Vale

Reactions: 18
Tom needs to be the Prince of Whales

Reactions: 21
Look at them!

Mark's face when Chase says that!

To think they all started with an open mind when they first began analysing Harry and Peg interviews. Now they all absolutely loathe them.

Reactions: 27
Absolutely loving these walk abouts in the Mall, Catherine is just so down to earth and effortless talking to people, she's really come into her own, everyone looks relaxed even Charles! Look at what you're missing out on Harold, history in the making, you silly arse. Love this lady's total astonishment face at meeting the King!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
It’s an amazing coincidence that Megz happens to have two friends whose kids are not only roughly the same age as Aldi and Lidl, but are their doppelgängers…what luck!

I think kids exist. I think surrogates carried them and I don’t think we have seen the real Lidl (I’m torn on Aldi)

Last edited:
Reactions: 35

I agree so much.

Reactions: 38
She will remain a dear friend as She was Zippy's bird sitter while I went to vist the olds in Ireland I will just ignore her political posts and put it down to a midlife crisis

Reactions: 22
Watching Catherine yesterday and today on walk about, how does she make walking in those heels look so effortless

Reactions: 39
Wow. Brilliant find wyd. Is the one on right Stasi's kid? I've just subscribed to her youtube channel!

Reactions: 25
Wow. Brilliant find wyd. Is the one on right Stasi's kid?

Yes. It’s Stasi’s & Beau’s daughter. Check out the account @LadyMuck. It’ll take you a bit, but it’s worth the read. I added more to my original spoiler post before I couldn’t. Check it out or just go to the Twit account!

Reactions: 18
Saw a very negative video about taxpayers' money being wasted forcefully, and similar comments underneath it, so this was a nice article to read

Hope you will be better soon ChaoticArtist.
It sounds like you have got something terrible.
Thank you It's been a rough time so bit too whiny right now, though pretty sure I'm less whiny than the Gruesomes I'm hoping it's just the flu. All sorts of virus and bacteria are mutating so fast nowadays, things are just getting nastier. I've been plotting the timeline of infection/symptoms ...looks like the flu so far Can't get tested for Covid because they'll most likely put me in isolation (which I definitely can't survive) and give experimental treatment.

Could we have imagined a day where we would be grateful to have the flu? Kind of like not liking that Sparry will be at the Coronation, but at least his Ho won't be, so lesser of two evils

This company made fabric for the Royal Family, Coronations and so on (also online shop for the cleverer among us - Chaotic Artist?) and may be of interest
Warner Textile Archive
Oooh this is so interesting! I'll check it out properly when I can focus better. Thank you for sharing

You need to take yourself to bed. Plenty of fluids, take your medication regularly and get some rest. Nurse orders!

I'm in bed - was watching a very funny potential-murder mystery (old Hindi film). Just went to take care of the plants. I'd just put in new seeds so I have little seedlings that need TLC right now. Very cute babies Having enough liquids that I'm cursing the bathroom for being so far away. Should fight with my parents for not buying a 16-bathroom mansion

I'm very thankful that you didn't post that photo of Smegs (from the service - anniversary of Charles' investiture?). Wouldn't have survived that one

Doc is very happy that I've been eating well through the sickness (all thanks to you all). Though I didn't tell him about all the desserts you all have tempted me into buying

Reactions: 22
Annnnddd … I have just purchased a jar of Branston pickle from Amazon, to be delivered on Monday.

Reactions: 27
With all the walkabouts, events, lunches, meeting dignitaries etc, KC and QC and W & C will be shattered by tomorrow!

I'm exhausted just watching them!

And with all my prep for the big day tomorrow and excitement, I'm doubly exhausted

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.