Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Palate cleanse from TRG, for George Michael fans πŸ‘Œ

On topic, real supermodels and Haz's Mum feature.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
PA won’t be sweating about lack of details.
And I reckon the Palace staff would be delighted if he did not appear. Maybe they could replace him with a tub of lard (Have I got News for You joke about an MP who refused to appear)
O... I don't think that tub of lard, tubess lard and the poor unfortunate lardettes ( if they exist πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«)will miss this for the world... It's their showcase to another drama/ netflix/ us interview....they were there! This is world history.. if they aren't there they will be sat in London watching on the television at the new proof that due to race they have been cast away from the establishment. πŸ₯± Yawn bore away... More interested in Prince Albert and princess Charlene and what the craic is there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And Queen Elizabeth II full name was Elizabeth Alexandra Mary. It was, I believe, an homage to the Queen. <3

ETA: still no crown. I am fine. I am super fine.

If you look at the bottom of you notification list it says preferences click on it and it is at the bottom of the page. Otherwise click on the lines at the side of tattle.life and click on your name then you can select preferences from the drop down menu on the side. Hope it works we all deserve some bling for putting up with H&M πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I should imagine the staff are sweating in case he DOES turn up.

I bet hardly any of them want the angry red weasel to attend.
Angry weasel brilliant 🀣🀣🀣
---
O... I don't think that tub of lard, tubess lard and the poor unfortunate lardettes ( if they exist πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«)will miss this for the world... It's their showcase to another drama/ netflix/ us interview....they were there! This is world history.. if they aren't there they will be sat in London watching on the television at the new proof that due to race they have been cast away from the establishment. πŸ₯± Yawn bore away... More interested in Prince Albert and princess Charlene and what the craic is there.
Obviously the most important thing is the dresses, tiaras, bling, pageantry, pomp, music and processions. Getting popcorn to throw at Camilla. Sorry, not sorry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
---
This book might be interesting. One difference though. PA's an arse, but he probably still loves his country. And he's not suing its Government or trying to control its media.

View attachment 2144787
Love this article!! ❀❀❀
---
This book might be interesting. One difference though. PA's an arse, but he probably still loves his country. And he's not suing its Government or trying to control its media.

View attachment 2144787
Love this article!! ❀❀❀

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe for any tattlers still looking for Coronation breakfast this might be tasty NOT 🀣🀣
Screenshot_20230503-200955_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
If you look at the bottom of you notification list it says preferences click on it and it is at the bottom of the page. Otherwise click on the lines at the side of tattle.life and click on your name then you can select preferences from the drop down menu on the side. Hope it works we all deserve some bling for putting up with H&M πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
OOOHHHHH THANK YOU!!!! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

Now of course I feel a bit stupid and a fraud, just like Smegsy but with self awareness and ironed, fitted, clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
BBC News - Polly Toynbee - ..... what a silly person (or words to that effect)

the Monarchy had a great chance to modernise & diversify with Rachel - but 'they lost her' WTF!! :mad:
They sure dodged that bullet! LMAO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Yep. That will be in the next season or whatever they're supposed to release next for that mockushitumentary.

I found a funny Diana-HMTLQ MIL-DIL video on Insta, just working on translating one part of it - getting distracted by doggie/kitty/single people's pain reels πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Congrats @Duee on becoming a VIP and you made it with two days to spare! Two whole days to recover so that you are fighting fit for Saturday's festivities and then as much G&T as you can drink in the VIP lounge at night. πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ₯‚πŸ·πŸΈπŸΉπŸ°πŸ•πŸ₯¨πŸŒͺβ˜„πŸ€’

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just watched both of the Andrew programmes. I forgot how lovely he used to be, a handsome prince who worked hard and married an attractive Sarah (yep she was back then). Interviews with people who knew him earlier all spoke well of him, how he worked hard, and was also an ambassador for the country, very highly thought of in other countries.

The docu then seemed to give a lot of time to THAT interview, how it was arranged, and how innocent he seemed to be about everything he said. Virginia's lawyer said that it was the disastrous mess of that interview that they decided to Sue him - but nothing was said about why she has never tried to sue anyone else.

The way it all played out, IMO, is that if he'd not agreed to the interview then there would never have been a silly greedy girl to put him through the wringer. Those involved in the interview are so very proud of themselves, but I hate them. I hate them because had they never wanted the interview things would never have turned out as bad for our royal family. I say that as V knew what she was doing (because it was her job) then she's contributed to his downfall and the royal family losing popularity.

Why am I ranting? Because Andrew has never written a book criticising his family, and always remained his mother's favourite until the end. He has never been anywhere near as bad as Haz.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Oh, maybe it takes one more post to become VIP, so to mark the solemn occasion, to justify my comment about G&T here is a quote from Douglas Adams about it:

β€œIt is a curious fact, and one to which no-one knows quite how much importance to attach, that something like 85 percent of all known worlds in the Galaxy, be they primitive or highly advanced, have invented a drink called jynnan tonyx, or gee-N'N-T'N-ix, or jinond-o-nicks, or any one of a thousand variations on this phonetic theme.”

🍸πŸ₯ƒ
Try logging off then on again?

Reactions: 13
Reddit - Rachel is so kind and thoughtful, always thinking of others ... turning down the Coronation & Met Gala invitations, such a generous gesture..
Imagine if ILBW went to the Met, we would be howling with laughter for days at her outfit. Perhaps they woul;d have worn somethiung like this:

1683141906312.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know which is more exciting watching the Coronation or posting alongside you lot on saturday :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.