Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait for Harry to slither his way up the steps to a roaring silence … I’m here for that.

he’s placed himself outside of the importance of everything that makes him him!
All being controlled by some 3times married game show host… what a loser .

is my crown on straight? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I can’t wait for Harry to slither his way up the steps to a roaring silence … I’m here for that.

she can’t even claim the glory of being a game show host. She was just the “eye candy” briefcase bimbo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Wow, look at the RF carrying on with duties and rehearsals despite an actual threat...almost like they trust their security personnel and realize that they cannot live in fear.

The Wales family are doing such a great job in preparing their children for these big events...it also helps that they are surrounded by people that they know and love and trust. I read some place that twhen the kids were doing their first events he Middletons would be in the crowd so that they always had a familiar face to find (which is also how they got the photo of Charlotte sticking her tongue out at her grandfather Michael at the sailing event)

I didn't realize that one of Camilla's grandsons is called Louis also. I was surprised that W&C used Louis twice and did not use Michael as a middle name for one of the boys. I wonder why they used Alexander for George's first middle name - I cannot find a family connection on either side except Queen Alexandra and that Queen Victoria's real first name was Alexandrina.
One of my sons is Louis Alexander (Alexander being my husbands name) but I wouldn’t have dreamt of using the same names for my other two boys, even as middle names! All three of my boys have very regal names though - one is literally fit for a king!
---

He’ll definitely be scuttling out of the back entrance as soon as Charlie’s done his bit and definitely before Camilla does hers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Lionel Ritchie’s girlfriend looked fab, loved her dress. She also did a great curtsey, it’s not that hard Meghan😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Twitter speculation is messing with my brain. Lots saying Reek hasn't confirmed plans as he's bringing her last minute.....
What would happen if he did?

I think the tit would hit the fan bigtime

• Sick
Reactions: 23
  • Heart
Can honestly say I don’t think anyone will be sticking their tongue out at anymore garden parties.
---
Look at the racist royals chatting to Lionel Ritchie eh?! 🙄 🙄 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I am so happy that you are still doing your fabulous drawings for us tattlers Your drawings are one of the reasons I love this thread Coronation:m:m
Thank you.

I will still do them, its just that I am mortified that some people interpreted some of the drawings in a way I had not anticipated and never realised they could have been interpreted that way.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I was just thinking how harrowing and busy the past two years have been for Britain, even without the evil stoats…PP funeral, PP memorial service, Jubilee, HMTLQ’s funeral, now the Coro. That’s a decade’s worth of events in just 26 months. And with the added stress of never knowing what the two will do next.
They markled themselves in the worst possible time - pandemics and then once-in-history events. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Off a couple hours early today since turning 58 sorta warrants it!
I told a coworker I’m a year closer to a funeral home makin’ some $ off my estate!! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Use of AI art producing very realistic imagery of a supposed reconciliation between PoW & Harold at the Coronation - very very worrying that it is so sophisticated - 'effectively the camera can lie' 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
a preview of Saturday morning's arrivals .....

View attachment 2145849
Chita, if I could draw like you, I would have the shark from Sat Night Live attempting to deliver a candy gram to WA as a way to get in. Of course the head of the shark would look like one of these two. Meg I think would be best Lolol!

May I get a crown? I promise to sing God Save The King.

• Haha
  • Heart
a preview of Saturday morning's arrivals .....

View attachment 2145849
This is why @Chita Is a legend 🐛 and we ❤ her so! 🤣🤣🤣 Less than three days to go 🥳🌈👑
I just found this gem on my YouTube suggestions... really interesting the coronation rehearsal with expert commentary!

---
Chita, if I could draw like you, I would have the shark from Sat Night Live attempting to deliver a candy gram to WA as a way to get in. Of course the head of the shark would look like one of these two. Meg I think would be best Lolol!

May I get a crown? I promise to sing God Save The King.
CANDYGRAM! 🦈 @Plantagenet you need to go into your user settings and check the box to add the coronation crown 👑 😘
P.s. In effort not to over post this very busy week, re the FOOD topic. We've been talking about living in the UK for a few years during his uni years. After one trip to M&S Food Hall and having a blast at camp he was ALL in! 🤣🤣🤣
His special girl "friend" is American but born in London and they want to go back, too!
🫰 We all end up there eventually coz it's not much fun here these days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I haven‘t watched any rehearsal footage yet as I don’t want to ruin the surprises 😬

I’m honestly so bloody excited I can’t even tell ya 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.