Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan Wootton presenting now instead of at 9, giving updates on the incident

Reactions: 18
Rees Mogg and Michael Cole were moved to present from a caravan. Saw them then taken off air, or asked to by a cop in the background
I'm sorry but I laughed at the image of JRM in a caravan 😂

As long as they are all ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wish Denise Welsh would bugger off. The woman seems to think because she’s suffered from MH issues she is an expert on all things and as smeg and H use MH as a crutch she blindly follows everything they say! She’s a bloody hypocrite, she’ll turn up to Royal invites but then slags them off at every opportunity. I cannot stand her. She’s a bloody loud mouth and I personally think she does nothing to help the cause of people suffering from MH issues themselves. Sorry rant over. Feel free to disagree but had to get that out!
She is dreadful she is no advocate for MH stuff the only celeb who activly campaigns and works hard who is open and honest about her own MH is the Fabulous Ruby Wax I have met her twice she is soooo tiny in RL as well

• Heart
Reactions: 31
KC is in BP. Palace and surrounding area in total lockdown. Say gb news from cops statement.

Controlled explosion was extremely loud

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Rees Mogg and Michael Cole were moved to present from a caravan. Saw them then taken off air, or asked to by a cop in the background
security services have detonated a suspicious bag/package - loud explosion
KC3 is in Buck Palace
GB News doing well running with this
JRM - now explaining what happened - Michael Cole with him.
GB News have exclusive pictures of the perpetrator

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Last 3 minutes of video. İnteresting comments on how the Harkles' mental illness is reflected in many young people today.

Reactions: 11
There's been a loud explosion but that might be a controlled explosion. Palace is in lockdown Charlie in residence.

Yes I do them on a mobile - it took a couple of disastrous fox passes (aka faux pas) to get it down pat but easy once you have done a few - learn from mistakes lol
Oh, ok, I had no idea this was possible. I always tattle on mobile but when there is a need to create a fred I switch to laptop (not on these threads I have a problem catching up, but on slower threads where ppl are waiting hours or days for someone to create a new one),

Reactions: 16
Maybe they thought H was inside BP
---
Wonder if all the superfan campers have been moved too

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
KC is in BP. Palace and surrounding area in total lockdown. Say gb news from cops statement.

Controlled explosion was extremely loud
I heard that bit LM as flicked over, that doesn't sound good, also heard they (police) can't rule out there may be more devices. Scary stuff.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Gb news says the suspect is known to gb viewers?? They've seen his picture

• Wow
GB News - JRM & Michael Cole continuing with Coronation news & the RF - in the open air press area of Green Park. 👏 👏

Reactions: 14
Only the British! Rees Mogg and Cole carrying on as normal talking about the coronation whilst standing amongst the world's media, technicians and everyone else in the sectioned off area following the incident

• Haha
Reactions: 27
No news alerts on my phone, nothing currently on Sky News either. Wonder why they are keeping it quiet atm?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Not too far from me. I think I am actually starting to get a little worried about Edward though. He really still doesn’t look well imo.

Eta: I had to remove my crown as it was obscuring my fabulous hat.
I've been thinking for a while he hasn't looked well. I assumed it was the grief of losing his parents but I wonder now if there's something else going on 🙁

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Celt Views

Celt says the Markle interview was a non-event. Are they working with the Ho or against her, allowing the media to stir things up so they can get their point across? Earn some money? If so Celt says good for them, but it's all a distraction. Celt feels sorry for TM.
Sam calls the Ho toxic but TM wants to reunite, they're keeping the interest going but would be happy to throw the Stoat under a bus about his violence towards women.

If TM went to Ffark's birthday this would overshadow the Coronation. It would be a small event with a few people but would be big news and take attention from KC.

The Ho always seems to benefit whether the news is good or bad, and she could use the Markle family for PR, gain sympathy by appearing to soften towards her father. She earlier wanted him to cut ties with her siblings but Celt can't see him doing that. The Ho could reunite with her father and this would be great PR.

Not news, but
A source in LA says no birth records for Lilibet Diana MB but for Diana Mary MB, with different parents who refused to give the child up. This is being looked into further, and there may be an interview. Valid information seems to be coming out.
Lovely music at the end.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.