Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duke and Duchess of Edinburgh 😁

Not too far from me. I think I am actually starting to get a little worried about Edward though. He really still doesn’t look well imo.

Eta: I had to remove my crown as it was obscuring my fabulous hat.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Thanks for the new thread.
Great title. Love it.

I'm not doing coro themed food on Sat nor am I buying memorabilia but today I have bought some mini Colin caterpillar choc rolls from M&S. They all have on little chocolate crowns.
They look so damn cute.
They may not make it to Saturday.

@JAR21
Dear JAR21 please remove from the wiki and destroy your copies of the following ( basically all those with the big red lipped mouth)

Page 2
mr and mrs waagh ( added 5th march 2023)
dial a pap ( added 5th march 2023)
card game ( added5th march 2023)
meghan ugly outfit (added 1st march 2023)
meghan coffee ( added 1st march 2023)
night out (added 1st march 2023)
Cloakroom attendants (added 27th feb 2023)
outfits 02 ( added 27th feb 2023)
Tent dress ( added 26th feb 2023)
bumps ( added 26th feb 2023)
outfits 1 ( added 25th feb 2023)
Time magazine May ( added 24th feb 2023)
meghan tries to take the crown ( added 22nd feb 2023)
chat show ( added 22nd feb 2023)
Page 3
harry hot water bottle ( added 18th feb 2023)
Page 5
christmas card ( added 6th nov 202)
christmas card ( added 30th sept 2022)

THANKYOU xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Thanks @lollipop_panda and @AmIbeingTreasonable for the fresh fred.

I am 8 pages behind, so not sure if mentioned here, but I was really disgusted to read hateful comments on insta profile of theroyalfamily under Charles and Camilla (usual stuff about how dare he being so cruel to Harry and how she is a mistress… 🤯🙄)

On a nicer note, I love their post about traditional vestments that will be used:
IMG_2685.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Bookworm. Before M starts her house building in SA they will need to sort out the electricity problems first!

Thanks @LadyMuck 😘 . As in previous transcriptions, this is a summary of Bookworm's video, not my words or opinion.
BookWorm doesn't believe the Ho is staying away from the Coronation willingly, and might have been told point blank not to go. Her neighbours Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom will be going. Katy doesn't like the Ho much. Jessica Mulroney flew into London last week, and the Ho must be fuming.
Alternatively she might surprise us all and arrive at the last minute, and BP are keeping it quiet. Anything is possible.
The gloves are off and it will get worse. The Ho is planning a project boosted by WME but B/W doubts anything will be a success as it's too late for the Ho. She's awkward and smirking with long arms, and her self-love shines through. She should get on with The Tig.
Mirror reports that the Stoats are going to South Africa to build homes and give safe birthing lessons. The government has built thousands of homes but service deliveries need to be sorted.
On births, South Africa has some of the best doctors in the world, most hospitals are OK and there are rural clinics.
The Ho has no medical training and should stay in California. South Africa doesn't need her.
They could do with some baby banks like Catherine's involved with.
The Stoats intend a photo op. and the plan is an Archewell / Netflix collaboration.
BookWorm showed the lovely birthday photo of Charlotte, wished her a very happy one and commented how like our late Queen and William she looks.

Reactions: 37
You're welcome! I have watched it several times over because it makes me laugh EVERY time! Also, I am a HUGE fan of Afterlife. (There's a bit of a personal story there regarding the series, too.)
Have to agree, I'm a huge fan of Afterlife as well. Hysterically funny and poignant at the same time.

Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread.
Great title. Love it.

I'm not doing coro themed food on Sat nor am I buying memorabilia but today I have bought some mini Colin caterpillar choc rolls from M&S. They all have on little chocolate crowns.
They look so damn cute.
They may not make it to Saturday.

@JAR21
Dear JAR21 please remove from the wiki and destroy your copies of the following ( basically all those with the big red lipped mouth)

Page 2
mr and mrs waagh ( added 5th march 2023)
dial a pap ( added 5th march 2023)
card game ( added5th march 2023)
meghan ugly outfit (added 1st march 2023)
meghan coffee ( added 1st march 2023)
night out (added 1st march 2023)
Cloakroom attendants (added 27th feb 2023)
outfits 02 ( added 27th feb 2023)
Tent dress ( added 26th feb 2023)
bumps ( added 26th feb 2023)
outfits 1 ( added 25th feb 2023)
Time magazine May ( added 24th feb 2023)
meghan tries to take the crown ( added 22nd feb 2023)
chat show ( added 22nd feb 2023)
Page 3
harry hot water bottle ( added 18th feb 2023)
Page 5
christmas card ( added 6th nov 202)
christmas card ( added 30th sept 2022)

THANKYOU xxx
I've just cracked open the M&S coronation shortbread, restricted myself to one piece!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It was exactly 1050 years ago that the coronation of King Edgar took place in 973. David Starkey said he thinks this (Charles) will be the last coronation just as Edgar was the first. (Don't know what he meant by that).

But interesting that previously noone who was divorced could be crowned, yet here is C and C in their blended family. Said there will be almost as many Parker Bowles at the ceremony as royals.

He said the ghosts of Ann Boleyn and Wallis Simpson will be looking down, feeling vindicated
---
Breaking news. At BP, something happened inside BP and all media dismissed. Met police statement. Man threw shotgun cartridges through the gates of BP

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Massive police presence after incident at BP
---
What an awful thing to happen. Police removed everyone Inc media from the area

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Major evacuation around BP. Jacob Rees Mogg says the need for calm. He's presenting in what sounds and looks like a cupboard! Heard a controlled explosion the background
---
GB news presenters being taken off the air at broadcasting live outside BP, as all media are outside BP

• Wow
Reactions: 32
JRM and Michael Cole were very funny weren't they? I blame harry for this rubbish.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Major evacuation around BP. Jacob Rees Mogg says the need for calm. He's presenting in what sounds and looks like a cupboard! Heard a controlled explosion the background
---
GB news presenters being taken off the air, as all media are. Wow
I couldn't see anything on Sky or the Beeb online but guess the sites haven't caught up yet if it's just happening.

How awful, wonder what it is.

Reactions: 17
Man arrested for throwing shotgun cartridges into the grounds of BP

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Man arrested for throwing shotgun cartridges in the gates of BP and also having a suspicious package
---
I couldn't see anything on Sky or the Beeb online but guess the sites haven't caught up yet if it's just happening.

How awful, wonder what it is.
On gb news

• Wow
Reactions: 21
The Stoat was getting a goosing from Nacho, that's why he looks happy
Aaand never been so quick to open and search in the urban dictionary this new verb, Nutty you never disappoint! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Rees Mogg and Michael Cole were moved to present from a caravan. Saw them then taken off air, or asked to by a cop in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It was exactly 1050 years ago that the coronation of King Edgar took place in 973. David Starkey said he thinks this (Charles) will be the last coronation just as Edgar was the first. (Don't know what he meant by that).

But interesting that previously noone who was divorced could be crowned, yet here is C and C in their blended family. Said there will be almost as many Parker Bowles at the ceremony as royals.

He said the ghosts of Ann Boleyn and Wallis Simpson will be looking down, feeling vindicated
---
Breaking news. At BP, something happened inside BP and all media dismissed. Met police statement. Man threw shotgun cartridges through the gates of BP
It's nice that the in laws will be there, At Elizabeth's coronation there were lots of phillip's relatives, Bowles Lyons and even Tecks!

It's a good thing that no royal can stand living in BP! hope no one is hurt.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.