Harry & Meghan #337 I don't always manipulate, lie and gaslight, but when I do, it's your fault.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

"omid markle" hahahahahaaaaaa

& that reply - its really getting to him lol

You roll about with shit - you get covered in shit...

Reactions: 35
You are not alone! I won't touch the stuff but the OH loves it

Reactions: 17
Checking for the Crown! note..I still must organise an avatar, bit slow off the mark

Yay it's there! R is for Royal
Ooh, I’ve got two tins of this - hadn’t realised I’d have edible coronation regalia! *gathers self-control into a large heap*

Reactions: 16
In Yorkshire "Myra" means psycho murdering bitch ...just saying.

Reactions: 53
It must be amazing to witness this happening.
As kids we used to sneak to watch our Dad's practising the parades for visiting dignitaries (I met Princess Anne once she was brilliant with everyone). Or special exhibitions all in their best bib and tucker we were so proud. We'd seen the red arrows so often before I was even ten you got used to the noise
To see the flag leaders, band's, men all working together really is something

Reactions: 32

Reactions: 19
Yes ... I think me and my mum are verging on that. Although currently sandwich choices are: tinned-Salmon and Cucumber & Egg and Cress. Considering potted-beef, although not sure if that still exists.
Has anyone actually made the Coronation Quiche with the broad beans, spinach & tarragon? Is it any good? I think it sounds quite nice and I've got all the ingredients to make it on Saturday but so many people seem to be turning their noses up at it!!

Reactions: 20
@Mae_R
Not yet.
Have you clicked on your preferences and ticked the box to request it?
It takes a few seconds to appear after you've done that.
Thanks so much @Chita ! Just did it, waiting for my Coronation
It seems the settings are only available through a laptop/pc, but not on my mobile

Am I crowned now?

Reactions: 20
I like quiche

Reactions: 42
No way I'm gonna make (or eat) that atrocity (no offense...) I'd rather chop my tong off.
But please it's only my opinion, enjoy your quiche...

Reactions: 23
Put Haz in it. Maybe it would shake some sense into his brain
What brain?

That's genius! Lazy me (and also mindful of Caeliac mum so don't want to get into making a dough) loves this!

I see his name and my reaction is, mmmm nachos… can’t help it
https://giphy.com/l41m2Un09PDMZ7ML6
In Hindi, when we say "naacho", we are telling someone to dance.

Dancing corn chips

https://giphy.com/ofWCd2tF323XOkklij

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.