Harry & Meghan #336 Don't matter 'bout the blood rocks I got, I'm still Meghan from the yacht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I think Thomas markle will be invited to the 4th bday and that's the picture that she will use to steal the limelight
https://giphy.com/ge2SnG1B5mJqqB6SLj
aimed at Meghan obvs
---
Also Markle sr, your oldest daughter is suing your youngest daughter for defamation and you want to play happy families? Ship has sailed sir, ship has sailed.

More and more thinking they are all scammers together

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
You absolutely nailed it. There is a puff piece today in the NYPost that has the new PR thumbprint all over it. She…not Harry…is to be a new power mogul in Hollywood, not acting…but .producing content, sponsorships etc.

Of course, this week, we must be fed constant drivel about her pending triumphs.

But, deep in the article are a few give-away sentences….they need money…BIG TIME NEED!

Reactions: 38
Yes. Always. I'm in Wales, so the usual comment when alighting is "Thanks drive."

Reactions: 26
I listened to The Royal Grift parts one and two this morning, andI have come to the conclusion that with the (possible) exception of Samantha, the entire Markle family is pretty much screwed up. I say this because of interviews done w/TM Jr. that perhaps no one ever saw. Check it out for yourself.

Reactions: 22
Actually I had forgotten this. You can’t eat in case you need to be taken for emergency surgery, it’s too risky for surgery to have food. Hence the fasting for planned surgery min 12 hours prior
I had chips from the chippy just after my epidural (about 12 hours in) and 4 hours before an emergency c section.

Reactions: 14
Off topic message for @JAR21
I would like to delete some of my pix from the wiki, please. How do I do that? Thanks
You can't, but I can. You will have to let me know which ones.

Reactions: 16
On loose women Denis welch big meghan supporter was asked should ILBW make amends with her father. She used 'a friend's example' that she was abused by her father and therefore couldn't make amends. Surely this is not the next stunt the ILBW will pull.

Reactions: 32
South Wales here, Gavin & Stacey Town. We have a great funfair, fab beaches and a small castle
Speaking of Gavin & Stacey, it must really sting that the paps took this picture last night:

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.