Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't seen anything from the gruesomes today thank god
Praying the media have been told by palace to put her on mute, its such an important week for the commonwealth Wether a monarchist or not history tells us the most unstable times are between monarchies

Reactions: 28
Is she suggesting William should have had a toupe how ridiculous

Reactions: 29
I have a picture of the queen in a head scarf... There is no little dog confused . I don't really know how to pick an avatar, I just happened to have that picture saved on my phone at the time that I found when she passed away. So I used that. I'm a bit rubbish really but I did love the Queen, it will never be the same imo now she has gone.

Reactions: 29
oh, thanks a bunch. i commented very much the same, after finally finishing the Sally Bedell Smith's book about Lady Di. i will most certainly look up Lady C's book once i'm done with Robert Moses, he's been haunting me for 3 years, it's time i put him to rest

Reactions: 17
lets remember Harry's book and how he described what happened to the Queen Christmas tree decoration that got broken, and how Mummy was up on her cloud laughing! the apple didn't fall far from the tree when it comes to Harry!

Reactions: 28
Sparold talking about period poverty, ew, ew, ewwww! Cannot unsee!
Agree completely!
I think the Mail article posted by @ChipDex shouldn't be underestimated. The tide may well be turning and you really can't trust a friend not to tell something juicy to their partner, who may then become their ex-partner etc. etc.
And what a choice of anecdote!

Reactions: 19
Not healthy no, but 'deathbed' is overegging the pudding.

I just wish they'd all shut up TBH
Normally I’d agree, but they piss Smegs off so…

Reactions: 20
She's a pathetic human being. I can't help thinking her Mother had somethin to do with it. I can see a person being mildly pissed-off for 48hrs, but that's about it. Moldy Marmite Minge Meghan.
the mother along with Marcus Anderson are the Silent Assassins!

Reactions: 21
From that article.. about the revelations of drug use in his book…

‘But friends say even these stories are a carefully calibrated version of the reality.
If this really was an “excercise in clearing his conscience” Harry could have owned up to so much more says one acquaintance. ‘Yes, it was more than we have ever read about a senior Royal before - but there was oh-so much more he could have said’.

In other words, his (former) friends know that what he got up to was actually so much worse than he has admitted to in his book.
If I were him, I’d be worried about what unceremoniously dumped and miffed old pals might come out with if they were ever in dire need of cash …

Reactions: 45
Would it be my little dog you are after? If so, just Google Roobarb, it was a cartoon in the 70's.

Reactions: 23
Well, now we know the Vegas trip wasn't a one-off. Far from it. And there was clearly a woman involved, one he must have known well enough to spend Thanksgiving with.

Maybe it was the one who auctioned his undercrackers off a few months ago.

We'll probably hear a lot more from his mates in due course, and I am here for it.

But hopefully not the gory details of early-morning yoga-with-granola with "I know, but she's so hot" Smegs.

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.