Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

The Markles show is ill-timed and will splatter Smeg all over media? Lady C disagrees. The Markles had no control over timing. They have the right to present their pov otherwise Smeg will continue to manipulate and lie. Lady C affirmed that the Coronation will reign supreme as it is history - the Harkles and Markles are footnotes.

Smeg's failure presented as success? Signing with WME agency is being presented as a new chapter leading to better things. İn Smeg's case it is an admission of failure. She has been represented by Sunshine Sux and affiliated with Spotify and NF to mixed success. Nobody in Hollywood seems satisfied with her performance or delivery.

William was brotherly? Handed settlement monies to İnvictus. Haz's settlement offer was lesser. İt shows how egotistical Haz was to reject it. Believes he is PoW's equal but proves he is the opposite. Haz delusionally self-important where William is measured.

Haz's delusions? Witness statements should stick to the facts without personal feelings and philosophy. Haz is detached from reality and displaying immaturity and hysteria in his court statement. He wanted TLQ and KC to destroy the right of the press to criticise him. TRF ordered him to drop proceedings as it would have an effect on the whole family but Haz went rogue and instructed his own solicitors, on Smeg's advice. TRF was trying to rein in Haz's aggressiveness which would they knew would be destructive to him and the Monarchy. Now he is trying to do away with press freedom anyway.
Much of what could have been written about Smeg's past was suppressed. İn reality the newspapers were protecting the Harkles. They knew the truth but they didn't say it.
Haz has a tendency to ask a question and end up believing the opposite to the answer given eg. TLQ did not give him the green light to proceed with the case.

Reactions: 40
yes agree with you she is deffo behind setting up her Dad

Reactions: 35
How strong minded is that !! Got the nibbles ready.....a WEEK in advance.... mine would be gone by Monday and I would have to restock !
Me too! Although the coronation gin is looking at me saying drink me. Resisting so far, same with biscuits. But I did use my M&S coronation bone China plate today.

Putting flags out tomorrow. Prosecco chilling.
---
Oh and M&S candle. It's lovely and lights up too

Attachments

Reactions: 29
please don't @ me for exposing the TRUTH. not MY truth, but the OBJECTIVE truth.

BIRDS AREN'T REAL

puts the RF's tradition of falconry in a new perspective, given they are one of the very few families that still has access to genuine unadulterated avian pets.

Reactions: 26
I think he means Louis.
---

And the luxury campsites have toilets (albeit basic in comparison to domestic ones) so no need to pee in bushes. Surprised we didn’t get “I was bitten by a snake on my todger “
A snake probably crawled up hers and she didn’t notice, that’s why’s she’s always scratching her minge when the poor creature is trying to escape

Reactions: 20
Thinking more about the Markle doc. I think they are within their rights to do the interview. The Ho dropped her dad over a few photos that weren’t that bad. He was photographed reading a book about England and being measured for a suit. Hardly earth shattering. To be cut off from the wedding and and not allowed to see his grandkids (I’d they exist!) is overkill. Especially in light of what that bitch has done and said since. No invite to any of her black family too to the wedding. I think she set it up and engineered and set out to not have him there. And I think snakebite was behind it. She’s said terrible stuff about her sister and I would love Samantha to win her case. Sorry it’s a ramble I wanted to get my thoughts down!

Reactions: 37
Quoting own post, but maybe I'm fussing over nothing? Does it matter now, all these years on? I tend to chew on things I don't understand, but will leave this sad subject to rest now as it should.

Reactions: 20

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.