Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A great coronation post-box topper has appeared near me ... will try to get a pic if I remember! The person is always doing them, but sometimes they get nicked. Very sad. 😒

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
A great coronation post-box topper has appeared near me ... will try to get a pic if I remember! The person is always doing them, but sometimes they get nicked. Very sad. 😒
I've seen three but was in the car so couldn't snap them

Reactions: 15
I was just watching some footage of the Royal Wedding of W & C and some thoughts:

1. There was a sense of light happiness. No dramas to talk about, no shunned family. No noise on the days before about who would walk Catherine to the altar. Everyone looked genuinely happy - even the Queen that was usually very serious on such solemn occasions was smiling broadly when she left the Abbey and on the Balcony;

2. Broke my heart to see Philip happy and healthy. And remembering what his ungrateful grandson - that was laughing with him on the balcony - make him go through on his last days on earth. I am convinced that without the Markle factor PP and HLMTQ would have reach their 100th anniversary;

3. The only duo that wasn't relaxed and just enjoying were Carole and Michael Middleton. They were proud and humbled and overwhelmed. I felt the urge to give them a hug and say "you did well, just enjoy". Catherine is great, but she was fortunate to have good parenting to guide her, provide her with good values. Truth is, no one from that nuclear family will ever be broadcasting their flaws and petty grievances on Australian TV;

4. Harry was 100% the Best Man. He was even in charge of the ring. It's mesmerising to watch how close he was to his brother, their complicity. Despite "his truth" now (on Whaaagggg), he looked genuinely happy - and that is a very different look when he tries to act happy for the paps or Netflix crew. He was happy with his brother and his grandparents - Philip and Harry were joking with Pippa on the balcony;

5. No one does pageantry like the British. The show was amazing. And (also) because of that, the Monarchy is the source of a lot on the British economy: how many tourists came to London for the Wedding, Jubilees, even the Funeral and now the Coronation. I am just happy to watch it from afar next weekend and I already know it will be great.
I always remember the publicity Pippas arse got for weeks after the wedding and how MLP tried to copy it for the public spectacle with Waaah and Smeg and no one cared

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Our local Parish Council is giving out Coronationmugs to residents - Coronationlogo on one side, parish council logo on the other. Nipped down this morning, and got one for both (adult) kids. They're actually really lovely! (mugs not kids, well kids are too, but ykwim... :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Just had an invite to Coronation Street party on the Sunday 7th. Will go if not hungover lol.

Sue Smith

Reactions: 22
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.
Well, the duo elder-abused the Queen and Prince Philip in their dying days and their lack of empathy, compassion and singular lack of forgiveness towards Markle Snr for his something and nothing transgression is unfathomable.
This and her wedding list (lacking a single family member) shows us exactly who Markle is. A self-absorbed, heartless, social climbing snob. That’s on a good day.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Have they all flown to Aus to film this "plea?"

If my Dad was on his deathbed, the last thing I'd want him to do is to take a long flight like that.

The daughter he is pleading to isn't in Australia.
So if they take him anywhere to plead, maybe going to where she actually is would be a start.

Me, I'd be encouraging him to give up trying and spend his final days in quiet dignity.
This is just tacky and embarrassing.
---

He was at James Cordens final show wasnt he?
Harry was there too apparently.
Wonder if Tom ignored him.
I doubt it, aussie journos travel to US and UK/Europe on the reg to film these stories. Seems weird to me but apparently australia is too far for people to travel - so we just go to them

Reactions: 24
I think we are fast approaching where she will have gotten all she can squeeze out of the titles. Not to say she won’t use them and merch them…but ole Harold has been drained of his usefulness and is now a dead-weight reminder of their ‘global unpopularity.’ He has become a constant litigant, generating negativity onto the ‘brand.’ That powerful PR company can demand no comments under articles, but that does not stop the disgust and disdain…just hides it.

The fake awards aren’t fooling anyone. Her ‘contribution’ to racial causes is solely based on getting a UK Prince to the altar. That’s all she has ‘achieved.’ If it should be suddenly revealed that Doria wasn’t her birth mother…and she was really birthed by a white woman….her Sugar following would collapse.

In the world of fakery where she resides…there will be many articles placed going forward trying to rehabilitate her image. But with Harry‘s war on the Brit media heating up…and every article about him/her followed by derisive comments…the public itself will be a daunting counterpoint to the fakery of paid-for PR.

If she dumps him…she hasn’t much to lose and brand-wise, better prospects. But like her other discarded friends/lovers, she will need to create herself as a victim in the story. Positive stories about her; negative leaks about him.

i think we need to watch closely….

Just my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
The Markle Spotlight programme was filmed in Florida. That's probably why the Markle Sr and Jr were photographed at the airport in the US.

Liam Bartlett is well travelled, he was previously with 60 Minutes Aus on Channel 9.

Reactions: 20
Interesting reader comment.

"ProudofGB2 HRS AGO
I think people have forgotten, (through ALL the PR bull machine that’s been spewing positive spin for what feels like forever,) that it was pure spite that CHARLES was the propelling force in stripping Diana of her HRH, the mother of the future monarch, and he forced the stripping of that automatic protection, which ultimately killed her, AND BEFORE anyone tries to pick me up on Diana turning down protection offered to her by charles the weak, it was AFTER he stripped the HRH and so they would be paid by him, so whispering voices so to speak as opposed down the trustworthy government route!!
I’ve thought he was extremely spiteful then, I feel his over entitlement and spite is still firmly part of him now!!
He should be THANKING her (Angela) for her genuine friendship and companionship to the Queen, not showing what sort of monarch he is whether he likes her or not!!
So extremely disappointing but sadly not a surprise, especially from him!!
REPLY4 REPLIES 8"
July 1996.

"A spokesman for Burke's Peerage described the announcement that the princess was to lose her HRH title as ``without precedent''. (Burke Peerage is the aristocracy's Bible.)

``The British monarchy is in danger of being considered untraditional and mean in its decision to strip the ex-Princess of Wales from the designation which is rightfully hers,'' a statement from Mr Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of the publication, said.

``It is not possible for the mother of a future monarch to be deprived of `HRH' without creating negative public reaction throughout the Commonwealth. It is anticipated that most world leaders as well as the people they represent will take a very dim view of Buckingham Palace's announcement this afternoon," added Mr Brooks-Baker."

"The final negotiations to agree the divorce package were carried out this week, although it is understood there were protracted discussions on whether the princess should lose or retain the style HRH."

"If the Prince of Wales abides by his declared intention not to remarry after divorce, the Princess Royal could play a prominent role at the side of the future King."
The last thing Chuck wanted, overshadowed by his luminous ex-wife even as King.

"It is understood that the prince balked at a request from Diana that he should sign a confidentiality or ``gagging'' clause in the same way as she was being required to do. The prince considered that his word not to divulge details of his life with his ex-wife was good enough.".

Diana desperately wanted to keep her HRH as without it she was cast adrift.
KC had likely already decided he was going to marry Camilla, and this fits in with wanting Diana out, really out. He and Camilla had been together before he and Diana were married, and it's logical that Chuck's insistence that Diana's HRH be removed was connected to this.

The Queen wanted Diana as the mother of the future King to keep her HRH title according to protocol, which included police protection, but PC insisted that she lose it. There's no disputing that Diana had substandard and dodgy RPO's when she died. One report said that the Mercedes had been stolen earlier that day and then returned, and that the seat-belts weren't working.

Reports suggest that after the HRH removal PC offered to pay protection privately, and Diana turned it down. If so, likely because of her belief that they would report back to Chuck, which was understandable.

So yes she didn't have a seat belt on and the driver was drunk (?) plus they were playing hide and seek with the press. Aguably none of this would have been the case if she had the level of protection she could have had, that the Queen wanted but PC vetoed.

This is something that is never mentioned in the press. All we ever hear is that "if she'd put her seatbelt on and the driver was sober......got into a car with drunk driver"... . was he drunk? We don't know, there's a lot we don't know, but we've been told it was her fault.

There are questions that won't go away, and looking back now the removal of her HRH title wasn't the simple matter it was presented as at the time. Diana is spun as a vindictive lunatic racketing around Europe with unsuitable men, and yes she was unstable and spiteful but she was up against a mighty Machine. When she was within the Machine she was safe, and won because of her luminosity and charisma. Once outside the Machine and removed from its safety and security, she lost.

I've never seen anybody give a reason why her HRH title was removed in the first place. What did it actually achieve? Cleared the way for Chuck? Does anybody know? Both William and Harry must wonder why and wonder WHAT IF it hadn't been removed. That Camilla was instrumental in this decision is possible.

William, then 14, comforted her when her HRH was stripped, and promised her that he would restore it when he became King. That is so very very sad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Well, the duo elder-abused the Queen and Prince Philip in their dying days and their lack of empathy, compassion and singular lack of forgiveness towards Markle Snr for his something and nothing transgression is unfathomable.
This and her wedding list (lacking a single family member) shows us exactly who Markle is. A self-absorbed, heartless, social climbing snob. That’s on a good day.

I was so happy Harry had found someone.
I had seen bits of her family giving interviews and thought they were trashy.
I thought, good on her for making a break from them.

Little did I know she was worse than all of them.
Opinion completely changed now.

Edited to add -

I can't help but feel emotional that had Camilla not been in Charles' life, we would be watching Queen Diana crowned next week.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.
the Spencer’s were aristos, the Middleton are middle class and the papers are putting her in her place. It’s really misogynistic and classist.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Interesting reader comment.

"ProudofGB2 HRS AGO
I think people have forgotten, (through ALL the PR bull machine that’s been spewing positive spin for what feels like forever,) that it was pure spite that CHARLES was the propelling force in stripping Diana of her HRH, the mother of the future monarch, and he forced the stripping of that automatic protection, which ultimately killed her, AND BEFORE anyone tries to pick me up on Diana turning down protection offered to her by charles the weak, it was AFTER he stripped the HRH and so they would be paid by him, so whispering voices so to speak as opposed down the trustworthy government route!!
I’ve thought he was extremely spiteful then, I feel his over entitlement and spite is still firmly part of him now!!
He should be THANKING her (Angela) for her genuine friendship and companionship to the Queen, not showing what sort of monarch he is whether he likes her or not!!
So extremely disappointing but sadly not a surprise, especially from him!!
REPLY4 REPLIES 8"
July 1996.

"A spokesman for Burke's Peerage described the announcement that the princess was to lose her HRH title as ``without precedent''. (Burke Peerage is the aristocracy's Bible.)

``The British monarchy is in danger of being considered untraditional and mean in its decision to strip the ex-Princess of Wales from the designation which is rightfully hers,'' a statement from Mr Harold Brooks-Baker, publishing director of the publication, said.

``It is not possible for the mother of a future monarch to be deprived of `HRH' without creating negative public reaction throughout the Commonwealth. It is anticipated that most world leaders as well as the people they represent will take a very dim view of Buckingham Palace's announcement this afternoon," added Mr Brooks-Baker."

"The final negotiations to agree the divorce package were carried out this week, although it is understood there were protracted discussions on whether the princess should lose or retain the style HRH."

"If the Prince of Wales abides by his declared intention not to remarry after divorce, the Princess Royal could play a prominent role at the side of the future King."
The last thing Chuck wanted, overshadowed by his luminous ex-wife even as King.

"It is understood that the prince balked at a request from Diana that he should sign a confidentiality or ``gagging'' clause in the same way as she was being required to do. The prince considered that his word not to divulge details of his life with his ex-wife was good enough.".

Diana desperately wanted to keep her HRH as without it she was cast adrift.
KC had likely already decided he was going to marry Camilla, and this fits in with wanting Diana out, really out. He and Camilla had been together before he and Diana were married, and it's logical that Chuck's insistence that Diana's HRH be removed was connected to this.

The Queen wanted Diana as the mother of the future King to keep her HRH title according to protocol, which included police protection, but PC insisted that she lose it. There's no question that Diana had substandard and dodgy RPO's when she died. One report said that the Mercedes had been stolen earlier that day and then returned, and that the seat-belts weren't working.

Reports suggest that after the HRH removal PC offered to pay protection privately, and Diana turned it down. If so, likely because of her belief that they would report back to Chuck, which was understandable.

So yes she didn't have a seat belt on and the driver was drunk (?) plus they were playing hide and seek with the press. Aguably none of this would have been the case if she had the level of protection she could have had, that the Queen wanted but PC vetoed.

This is something that is never mentioned in the press. All we ever hear is that "if she'd put her seatbelt on and the driver was sober......got into a car with drunk driver"... . was he drunk? We don't know, there's a lot we don't know, but we've been told it was her fault.

There are questions that won't go away, and looking back now the removal of her HRH title wasn't the simple matter it was presented as at the time. Diana is spun as a vindictive lunatic racketing around Europe with unsuitable men, and yes she was unstable and spiteful but she was up against a mighty Machine. When she was within the Machine she won because of her luminosity and charisma. Once outside the Machine and removed from its safety and security, she lost.

William, then 14, comforted her when her HRH was stripped, and promised her that he would restore it when he became King. That is so very very sad.
She did have protection , and the exclusive use of a supplied Vauxhall Carlton estate car which was armour-plated with a factory-fitted roll cage and fitted with bullet-proof glass. Sarah Ferguson had the same model vehicle too.
She wasn't in it when she died.
She was in a normal hire-car, unseatbelted, supplied with a driver who was over the limit, and followed by private security firm hired by Al Fayed - nowhere NEAR the quality needed ( more suited to minding idiots and pop stars level) and untrained in responsive driving ( as she had been - all the Royal Family drivers are) .

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.