Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So only Smegz has been signed to the agency not both of them. That's certainly suspicious.

A while ago they announced that the Harkles would be moving forward by producing content like Rom-Coms but that was supposed to be a joint venture.
What's her first film going to be? Meghan does Miami?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
According to Deux Moi, Ginge was at the taping of James Corden's last show to support him. The claim is he was lowkey and mingling with the crew as if he was one of them, with no security, and introduced himself to James' parents....oh yeah, and he was singing during the breaks with someone. I know most stuff sent in nowadays is by PR people to make whoever it is look good but the majority at least try and hide it unlike with this puff or rather piss piece.
Probably there to hand deliver an invitation to the birthday party of the year.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
From Aussie Sky News.

I don't think there's any "become", regarding the first bit. I think he always was.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Yeah clearly not on his deathbed. Poor old bugger does look like he’s struggling health wise tho’.

he’d do better to give Smeg up as the bad job she is.

Reactions: 25
Deathbed plea?

Give over :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They're all as bad as each other TBH, stoking the flames of misery whilst lining their own pockets.
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I read somewhere that in regard to the kisscam at the lakers, they always seek permission beforehand.

So the harkles must have agreed. She knew exactly what she was doing by refusing his kiss. All staged. Again

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
In fairness, Thomas Markle does not look like a healthy man. He clearly adored smeg all the time she was growing up and for her to treat him in the way she has is appalling. And I think if she hadn't dropped her family in the way she did, they would be acting in a different manner.
Not healthy no, but 'deathbed' is overegging the pudding.

I just wish they'd all shut up TBH

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Tom Cruise and Dame Joan Collins just announced as being part of the coro concert.
Never mind security keeping terrorists away from KC3, QCC and the other members of the RF and all the other attendees. They will have to keep an eye on TC ogling after the Princess of Wales.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yeah clearly not on his deathbed. Poor old bugger does look like he’s struggling health wise tho’.

he’d do better to give Smeg up as the bad job she is.

Have they all flown to Aus to film this "plea?"

If my Dad was on his deathbed, the last thing I'd want him to do is to take a long flight like that.

The daughter he is pleading to isn't in Australia.
So if they take him anywhere to plead, maybe going to where she actually is would be a start.

Me, I'd be encouraging him to give up trying and spend his final days in quiet dignity.
This is just tacky and embarrassing.
---
Never mind security keeping terrorists away from KC3, QCC and the other members of the RF and all the other attendees. They will have to keep an eye on TC ogling after the Princess of Wales.
He was at James Cordens final show wasnt he?
Harry was there too apparently.
Wonder if Tom ignored him.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Rich mum is like the mums on my school run. 30 year old ariat boots, manky jods and a gilet that the stuffing has all settled in the bottom of. Opening the boot and a few spaniels fall out along with a couple of head collars and martingales. Because wealth isn’t to debut a new facelift - it’s to have a place that’s so comfortable as to not be thought about. My boots are new and my gilet isn’t lumpy which is how I know!
Doesn’t matter if you’re a rich Mom or a poor Mom. If you’re a GOOD Mom with a LOVING, KIND heart? That’s ALL that matters because in the end? That’s all that DOES matter…

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I don't remember the press ever referring to Diana by her made name after she married Charles. Baffles me why they insist on doing this with Catherine.
I think it was because she slid seamlessly from 'Lady Di' to ''Princess Di' - nice, easy transition if you are a tabloid journalist.

Reactions: 29
I was just watching some footage of the Royal Wedding of W & C and some thoughts:

1. There was a sense of light happiness. No dramas to talk about, no shunned family. No noise on the days before about who would walk Catherine to the altar. Everyone looked genuinely happy - even the Queen that was usually very serious on such solemn occasions was smiling broadly when she left the Abbey and on the Balcony;

2. Broke my heart to see Philip happy and healthy. And remembering what his ungrateful grandson - that was laughing with him on the balcony - make him go through on his last days on earth. I am convinced that without the Markle factor PP and HLMTQ would have reach their 100th anniversary;

3. The only duo that wasn't relaxed and just enjoying were Carole and Michael Middleton. They were proud and humbled and overwhelmed. I felt the urge to give them a hug and say "you did well, just enjoy". Catherine is great, but she was fortunate to have good parenting to guide her, provide her with good values. Truth is, no one from that nuclear family will ever be broadcasting their flaws and petty grievances on Australian TV;

4. Harry was 100% the Best Man. He was even in charge of the ring. It's mesmerising to watch how close he was to his brother, their complicity. Despite "his truth" now (on Whaaagggg), he looked genuinely happy - and that is a very different look when he tries to act happy for the paps or Netflix crew. He was happy with his brother and his grandparents - Philip and Harry were joking with Pippa on the balcony;

5. No one does pageantry like the British. The show was amazing. And (also) because of that, the Monarchy is the source of a lot on the British economy: how many tourists came to London for the Wedding, Jubilees, even the Funeral and now the Coronation. I am just happy to watch it from afar next weekend and I already know it will be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
This Shola woman is something else. It doesn't matter what anyone says or does, it will always be racial in her mind. Besides which, she's making a very, very good living race baiting. Disgusting and very sad.
She's a race-baiter & a prize bleep. It's what she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.