Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan #336 - From A list Royals to Z list irritants… The Markle rebrand rebrand

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I borrowed Chita's tattle title as more succinct than Lady C's in this instance. 😵
ahahah, I thought Lady C made that sweet nod to tattle, well, I guess she and many others lurk (and maybe even comment) here…

ETA: call to action to all creators, bloggers, vloggers, twitter/instagram/tiktok accounts, Southpark creators 🤣 feel free to make a sweet nod to tattle threads (you know, a little easter egg, an innocent mention of something that is actually a recent thread name, that would be fun for us!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If they used surrogates or IVF, no one cares.
So why keep it a secret?

No need for secrecy unless they want to pretend they werent surrogate or IVF births so the kids can be in the line of succession.
I think that could be the issue. Harold’s wife ‘needed‘ a surrogate. Age, medical issues. But Harold demands his kids be treated just like….William’s.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Wut?

you can see why she picked them. Word salad central 🙄
I was tempted to use ChatGPT to have the translation of the word salad, but AI used a similar word salad as an explanation. Anyway, her expected “business ventures” are quite straightforward, so here we go:

- film & television production = everyone knows she cannot act, and is lazy to do anything, so she wants to pretend she is a producer (blame everyone else if the film/tv piece is a fail)
- brand partnerships & more = getting stuff for free (the more the better), merching for life

Reactions: 26

Just seen this 😵💫😵💫😵💫
Hmmm...women often get a brand new hairdo and lease of life when they are getting a divorce. Or am I just wishful thinking? They have now been married 5 years and she has her 2 meal-tickets, I mean babies. Surely it's time for her to dump him and go after say Elon Musk and then make her bid for the White House? I mean she's not getting any younger.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I know we've said it A LOT, but you would think the agency representing her would get her title right...
Well, it’s because she firstly needs to get it right. No one told her and it was too complicated to google, right? Like the words of the anthem.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She could always blame the Queen for surrogacy, inasmuch as the Queen told her to do it, to avoid a black person messing up the Monarchy!
It's not the Stoats who have to come up with an explanation, it's the Palace. The Stoats admitting surrogacy would mean loss of titles and LoS for the Flatpacks, and having fought so long and cunningly the Stoats are not going to let them go. They have nothing to lose and will say literally anything to get what they want.
The Palace put the Flatpacks in the LoS and gave them titles knowing they were not eligible. A catastrophic mistake, and now the huge problem that Chuck has to deal with. I can't see a painless way out.
Chuck could stand down with ill health, as the Stoats have nothing on William. This might have already been suggested to him, but of course it won't happen though it would save the Monarchy a lot of damage.

Reactions: 27
Hey, hello I've posted a few bits on this thread but only just caught up.

Imo You folk are amazeballs, I am mystified by some of these posts and learning all the craziness of the world of the hard done wahh spare, and his crazy town, blood diamond grifting, salty embarrassment to the monarchy.

Today has been interesting for me...

I searched twitter for Meghan's glass eye ( search returned nothing) does she have a glass eye or am I extremely gullible!? 🤣😵💫

I read that birds are not existing any more...I didn't Google it cause I could see the birds eating the seeds I have hung out... 99.9 % can confirm birds are real in Lancashire, they even tit on your head, unless, we believe they have been programmed to do it. 👀😱😂

I read that Aldi and Lidl (love those names) are not real... Is this for sure!? Unbelievable scenes 😆
Don’t believe all you read on here, take most of it with a huge pinch of salt. There are some serious posters and some who like to take the piss out of the Gruesomes most of the time. I suggest you keep with us and you will get to know which are which in time.

Glass eye ….. no, just looked like one in that make over pic. and Cinny’s imagination just ran a bit wild. I also think she was the instigator of the birds not existing any more.

As for Aldi and Lidl being not real ….. we are divided on this …. Personally I am a flat pack believer, they are dolls kept in boxes under the stairs! Just waiting for the day when I am proved to be right!

Hope that’s cleared things up for you. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The Royal Rogue. (I'd forgotten that in 2020 they hired Harry Walker agency, who then promptly dropped the harkles!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hmmm...women often get a brand new hairdo and lease of life when they are getting a divorce. Or am I just wishful thinking? They have now been married 5 years and she has her 2 meal-tickets, I mean babies. Surely it's time for her to dump him and go after say Elon Musk and then make her bid for the White House? I mean she's not getting any younger.
She has herself a prince and princess as children ( unless they don't exist, a bit far fetched for me to believe unless proved otherwise), a grubby, disturbed, gaslighted husband; she has no use for him now. If she believed there was any worth, she would be at the coronation. Nah, she has two little royal pawns she can use. Prince harry, well she helped him do it all by himself to create acts of treason and alienate himself from the royal family. This will be her new identity, her new story, the woman that freed herself from the claws of the nasty harry and his frightful family. May karma get you, you drain on society. Harry is no better just stupid imo.
---
Don’t believe all you read on here, take most of it with a huge pinch of salt. There are some serious posters and some who like to take the piss out of the Gruesomes most of the time. I suggest you keep with us and you will get to know which are which in time.

Glass eye ….. no, just looked like one in that make over pic. and Cinny’s imagination just ran a bit wild. I also think she was the instigator of the birds not existing any more.

As for Aldi and Lidl being not real ….. we are divided on this …. Personally I am a flat pack believer, they are dolls kept in boxes under the stairs! Just waiting for the day when I am proved to be right!

Hope that’s cleared things up for you. 😁
Amazing thank you ❤❤😂 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.