Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesssica M spotted in London and it's a funny one because she used to get up my nose like a bad smell but it was shocking the way Meghan dumped her like she did. If Jessica ever wrote a tell-all, I would love to read it unlike Harry's waaagh fest.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
She could always blame the Queen for surrogacy, inasmuch as the Queen told her to do it, to avoid a black person messing up the Monarchy!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Jesssica M spotted in London and it's a funny one because she used to get up my nose like a bad smell but it was shocking the way Meghan dumped her like she did. If Jessica ever wrote a tell-all, I would love to read it unlike Harry's waaagh fest.
Imagine if she did a tell-all book. It would break record's. Best selling biography!! It would keep that record for decades. Come on Jessica...get pen to paper 🖊
---
She could always blame the Queen for surrogacy, inasmuch as the Queen told her to do it, to avoid a black person messing up the Monarchy!
True 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
If they used surrogates or IVF, no one cares.
So why keep it a secret?

No need for secrecy unless they want to pretend they werent surrogate or IVF births so the kids can be in the line of succession.
This, just be honest about it. Though honesty seems to be an alien concept to the overseas 2.

Reactions: 27
Sleazy old turd. Divine Brown......foppish raddled underminer of press freedom trying to still look cute and boyish,. Old goat.
(Hugh Grant, not Justice Fancourt).
Bit of a PR fail. HG has done some really good roles in recent years and now he’s just dragged his image back to …Hugh Grant and the press??….oh yes , getting caught with Divine Brown !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Made me think of furniture looked it up and lo and behold there is a Sussex connection
Morris Rush Chair: Another popular William Morris furniture design is the rush-bottomed Sussex chair. Morris didn't invent this design but made some notable improvements to it. Morris-inspired rush seat continues to be recreated by furniture makers today.
🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What about a Dumbarton chair? Anyone make those? 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many trips to the 4.99 Sizzler salad bar did she have to miss for her “underprivileged” family to save for her to go horseback riding through the mountains…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Hey, hello I've posted a few bits on this thread but only just caught up.

Imo You folk are amazeballs, I am mystified by some of these posts and learning all the craziness of the world of the hard done wahh spare, and his crazy town, blood diamond grifting, salty embarrassment to the monarchy.

Today has been interesting for me...

I searched twitter for Meghan's glass eye ( search returned nothing) does she have a glass eye or am I extremely gullible!? 🤣😵💫

I read that birds are not existing any more...I didn't Google it cause I could see the birds eating the seeds I have hung out... 99.9 % can confirm birds are real in Lancashire, they even tit on your head, unless, we believe they have been programmed to do it. 👀😱😂

I read that Aldi and Lidl (love those names) are not real... Is this for sure!? Unbelievable scenes 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m not sure if anyone else has already posted about this but I looked back to double check and the NBA tweet about them being at the lakers game wasn’t the Duke and Duchess of Sussex BUT Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 😎😎😎😎love the shade at times 🤭🤭🤭🤭
I wonder if maybe it’s not a shade. Probably how her name should be officially refered to in the US as she is US citizen. At least someone got it right. Or maybe it’s because it was one moment only thing, not something she could have 10 times edited and consulted as we see in the media (as we’ve seen in past all the “updates” to Duchess)

Reactions: 20
More time?? Wtf

Iirc "more time" was also needed to consider the merits of the Stoat's case against the Home Office as in whether it could proceed. A review. We've heard nothing and I suspect it's been kicked into the long grass and he's been offered protection of some sort.

It was rumoured earlier that Angela Kelly would lose her grace-and-favour home. We'll never know if the Queen said she should keep it for life, but she wouldn't have wanted Angela given notice - if this is what has happened.

I doubt HM and PP intended the Dukedom of Edinburgh going to Edward for his life only. Apart from George, Charlotte and Louis there are no other youngsters to fill the roles, and passing the Dukedom to James would have been a good idea. There's too much work concentrated on too few, and they're getting older. The Cambridge children don't need any more titles and there's too much resting on them.

Palace officials and experts are questioning the leak about the 2021 correspondence between KC and the Ho following the Porker interview, and my Neil says this has caused trouble. I'd have thought that instead of questioning who leaked it they should be questioning why Chuck wrote to her at all. It seems there was correspondence, though many newspaper commentators said it wasn't true.

After the Porker interview we were told that PC wanted to rebut the Stoat claims but HM said no. Maybe farsighted Chuck knew best and decided to write to her anyway. If he mentioned the Flatpacks regarding Afro hair that was a very foolish thing to do, he fell into her trap, and that could be why the lawyers are involved. There is something in the correspondence harmful to the RF but they didn't realise it back in 2021. Apart from Catherine's baby visit leak, the Afro correspondence was likely sat on and then leaked by the Ho at a time to suit her, I.e. now. The leak has got mixed up with Catherine's private visit but it doesn't mean the source is the same.

The author of the letter PC owns the copyright, and possibly the Ho has been warned by Palace lawyers. I can't see any other scenario.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.