Harry & Meghan #335 Fakers at The Lakers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you mean it's a deep throat fake? plausible.

Reactions: 25

yup still grounded no doubt they have the best working on the issue they have had a lot of bad luck recently as couple of thier pilots got booted for their ahem behaviour

Reactions: 22
My thoughts exactly, could it not have waited until a few weeks afterwards.

Honestly, the eve of the coronation?

We just want to see William, Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis impeccably dressed and in coronets. We don't want Markle drama.

THIS I am fed up with the lot of them they are all parasites

They are all exactly alike! Peg is a Markle through and through. They just can't shut their traps. What a despicable lot they are.

And if Harry had taken his time to get to know her, and her family he would have noticed that very quickly. I just can't believe that a royal prince brought this social reject into the family. After how many British men had rejected her advances and DMs?

Reactions: 36
Is he kind? sounds like an extremely weird phrase for californian to use I would have expected the phrase used would have been Is he NICE? I have never heard anyone ask if someone is kind the word I have always heard is nice
Is he kind?
Think the entire world now knows the answer to that one

Reactions: 34

Totally agree.
They are all despicable.

Reactions: 29
The Red Arrows will be performing

Reactions: 28
I couldn't care less what the old whore and her village-idiot simpleton hubby say or try to do next Week-end . They'll be ignored and the eyes of the World will be on London all day

Rule Britannia !
Long live the King and Queen !
The Toast of Honour & Mutual Assistance to The Commonwealth !
The Toast of Honour to The United Kingdoms Domains ,Realms and British Protectorates!

Reactions: 33
Same! I come from a line of crocheters but none of us can learn knitting...and we have tried! (In fact I am crocheting and reading Tattle as I have a work conference droning on in the background)
I can't knit either but I love loom knitting when I want to switch from crochet.

Reactions: 21
The Services Flag Ensigns for The United Kingdom

The Royal Navy

The Royal Air Force

the British Army

Reactions: 28
Hmm. Funny the Harkles aren’t going to this given they were involved once before “claiming” to have donated vaccines.
Perhaps they Markled themselves!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
This bit from one of his emails stands out.

'I can't begin to tell you what it will say about the institution if this isn't resolved before the baby's arrival and wedding. If it isn't resolved, should the Queen be allowing them to Windsor on May 19th? They have no excuse for not getting this sorted.'

Baby's arrival mentioned prior to the Wedding?

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.