Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the new thread and another great title.

It's my birthday today, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meee. Enough of that I think 😂

What an absolute sight the ILBW looks in that suit, it's bloody awful. And why does her face and hair not look like that recent photo? I'm confused.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68
So, Prince William had a good case which was settled out of court.

Harold does not have a good case so NGN refuse to settle but Harold thinks they should because he's royal?

He's back in "but William" mode isn't he?

Pretty much proves this is an attempted cash grab.
I have to say that I despise the phone hacking but William would deserve much more compensation than boring Hasno purely and simply because of his place in LoS.

Reactions: 35
mmmm, right. So he needs the RF to tell him his privacy was invaded, and how. He doesn't know himself? OK then!
The corgis gave it. They passed on a message, channelling HMTQ and asked Fergie to pass it on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have to say that I despise the phone hacking but William would deserve much more compensation than boring Hasno purely and simply because of his place in LoS.
Weren't William & Catherine hacked 100s of times while H and his then girlfriend like a handful?

Both wrong but on a different scale.

PS remember they also said they had HMTQ's blessing over the name Lilibet which was shut down as a lie.

• Sick
Reactions: 51
also because he was the one that put two and two together and blew the cover on all the phone hacking.

edit: idiom, i have a bad case of ESL brain today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone notice Kim’s face at the game . Almost like she was on extra alert in case markle tried to interact .

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you for the new thread and another great title.

It's my birthday today, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meee. Enough of that I think 😂

What an absolute sight the ILBW looks in that suit, it's bloody awful. And why does her face and hair not look like that recent photo? I'm confused.
Happy Birthday Mrs darcy! 🎂 sun is shining today just for you! Enjoy your day xx

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s most likely Linen which is a witch to keep wrinkle free, but regardless. She still looks like a Flamingo 🦩…twit
Oh for sure, linen is impossible to keep wrinkle free. It's still rotten though 🤣.

I wonder if she found a photo of Diana wearing something like it, back in the eighties, or what!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
So it looks like he's yet again invaded W's privacy as it just said on the news "it emerged that W settled a court case against the Sun in 2020".

Saying it emerged means it was not public knowledge.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Oh for sure, linen is impossible to keep wrinkle free. It's still rotten though 🤣.

I wonder if she found a photo of Diana wearing something like it, back in the eighties, or what!
Did The Sainted One not sport a white linen short suit?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.