Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, Prince William had a good case which was settled out of court.

Harold does not have a good case so NGN refuse to settle but Harold thinks they should because he's royal?

He's back in "but William" mode isn't he?

Pretty much proves this is an attempted cash grab.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Would love to know the exact amount as wasn't his complaint backed by a forged letter said to be written by a reporter who denied all knowledge of it.

"A very large sum"? ........... £2 this time perhaps?
My old brain is slow today but can any of you clever Tattler s explain this to me please, fucked if I grasp it😚😚😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Could anyone make that pink get-up look good? Well, definitely not her anyway 🤣
I imagine most other people that bought that awful dated and unflattering outfit thought it looked best donated to the Charity Shop, Meg tries it on and doesn't see what everyone else sees.

- she looks in the mirror and thinks she's gorgeous - everyone else in the world is the mirror reflecting the truth back at her and saying: "no darlin' you look a right state."

1682422246493.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think they're saying if there wasn't a case to settle, then why did William receive some money via settlement? They're trying to say there is some proof of someting to answer and the RF have info that might support H's case. aka as : Harry sharing his family member's info and putting it out there still - no loyalty etc

Will play well when any of the NDA on H&M do get tested as what potential possible damage to their sordid reputations could possibly be caused by revealing any other nefarious info about them - they've already exposed themselves on Netflix to the highest bidder. I don't see how any NDA will hold up when tested against such blabber mouths.
So if Haznobrains is relying on that, my first question to him would be why he did not bring his case at the same time as his brother and why he didn't also settle then. It's three years later Hazno. Why the delay?

Reactions: 40
So if Haznobrains is relying on that, my first question to him would be why he did not bring his case at the same time as his brother and why he didn't also settle then. It's three years later Hazno. Why the delay?
From what I remember in the press - it was that the RF are "holding" info back from poor Hazno Brains.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Does Haz have HLMTQ's blessing in writing to do this? Will someone testify on behalf of QE that she did indeed say this? Or is it more fantasy? Did QE give her blessing for you to use her name in a court case, a court case of the sort she wasn't fond of?
How dare you use your grandmother's name in such a way, Hazno.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
mmmm, right. So he needs the RF to tell him his privacy was invaded, and how. He doesn't know himself? OK then!
He claims they held it back from him... as he was too busy on his x-box whilst in the Army to be aware of anything himself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Does Haz have HLMTQ's blessing in writing to do this? Will someone testify on behalf of QE that she did indeed say this? Or is it more fantasy? Did QE give her blessing for you to use her name in a court case, a court case of the sort she wasn't fond of?
Every time you think he can't sink any lower... :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: 38
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Basic logic.

Screenshot_20230425-124059_kindlephoto-228896412.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I think Sparold should feel quite grateful he isn’t being allowed to play dress up in uniform at the Corrie. He was already straining the seams at QEII’s vigil. Looking at the chins, belly and moobs he’s working on, I don’t think the buttons would have stood a chance now! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.