Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They gave Chancer Extraordinaire, Misan Harriman, a TED Talk? I really hope it was about the power of Photoshop to lie and deceive and invent narrative, because that's all he's good at, his photos are nothing special.

They gave Susie Green from Mermaids a TED talk but apparently it’s recently been ‘retired’.

More aligning herself with POC as part of Smegs the ‘I’m black now’ edition merch scam Volume eight trillion and four (See also Archeshites). Guess it works for this guy since he’s parleyed zero talent into major art positions and some degree of fame.

Cant wait for cancel culture to be over whenever the duck that is so people can actually openly voice their opinions about obvious grifters like Smegs (who grift racism!) without being accused of racism.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Piers quoting in an interview Fox news....I was with some members of the royal family this weekend and the attitude towards Harry is VERY VERY CHILLY!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
That child looks Hispanic or Latino. Definitely not from H or M
Was that not from the pitch up and plant thing they did with a nursery. All the parents went ape tit because their kids pictures were taken without permission?

Reactions: 20
Piers quoting in an interview Fox news....I was with some members of the royal family this weekend and the attitude towards Harry is VERY VERY CHILLY!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣
His wife Celia is on gb news soon! Wonder if she will say anything on that. Dan just said she talks about whether they're separated

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
B8AF469B-C3BA-47D6-A0A4-05A473F516AC.jpeg

The stringy flat hair and colour do absolutely nothing for her. And despite whatever tweaks she’s had done, she still has a boxer’s nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

We know he was with Bea and Euge.
So if they are "chilly" then the others will be positively arctic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
My Irish family often spoke of the signs in windiws as they looked for work in NYC …”Irish need not apply.” History was cruel in many, many ways. Industrial revolution, child labor…REPARATIONS FOR EVERYBODY!!!
It‘ll be like a bloody revolving door for finances. Group one demands reparations from Group 2. Group 3 demand from Group 4 who happen to comprise a mix of Group 1 and 2 but Group 1 also has a valid claim on members of Group 3 and so the merry money go round goes on and on and on….🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.