Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh shut up Boozy

Christopher Bouzy says portrait of Queen and grandkids is PHOTOSHOPPED # via https://android.com
Seems like the plan is to come out fighting ahead of when when the press are free to expose the photoshopped Harkle photos ie just trying to get the best shots.

I think the press are sitting on stuff til late summer and then the house of cards to be exposed for The Harkles one by one.

Reactions: 26
Should the King cut ties with MM? Will be discussed in The Clash on gb news with kara Kennedy and 2 others (didn't catch their names but think he said Camilla tominey) in about half hour

Reactions: 16
She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish
"No blacks, no dogs, no Irish" signs were alas a common occurrence all over the UK and Europe too 😔🇮🇪❤🇮🇪

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
I'm really no expert but skidmarkle has definitely had something 'done' to her face. That hairdo really doesn't do her any favours either. Quelle surprise ... I pity her hair dresser, imagine having THAT job. 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Most of us go get a new frock for a big event. The Ho had to go one better and get a new face 🤣🤣

and then got disinvited 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As a fan of Steely Dan, I can only hope that whenever the news comes out, The Royal Scam will be the background music. I can’t ima0gine what everyone was thinking - news like this can’t be hidden long-term. Much less damage will be done, I think, if it turns out to be a surrogacy situation rather than imaginary children. I would think that the immediate revocation of titles and places in the line of succession would have to take place. And I understand that Elba is lovely, if remote.
You're right it can't be hidden long term. It's interesting in the comments now many readers are now openly saying the children don't exist or are from surrogates.

If the Stoats admit their children are from surrogates, the RF will remove the titles that the Stoats have managed to get for them through blackmailing the RF. This will undo everything the Stoats have been fraudulently given - titles and places in the LoS. Not going to happen, and the RF would have some very difficult questions to answer.

The Stoats can keep up the Flatpack fraud indefinitely. People can speculate all they like but if the Stoats maintain they've got 2 Royal children it will hold. No matter how ludicrous the parties, pre-school hours away, other toddlers calling Legless 'Your Royal Highness'. All this is designed to pressurise Chuck, as the RF are the ones with the problem here and not the Stoats, and the Stoats will hold their nerve and demand money.

I'm trying to think how it could pan out with least damage to the Monarchy, and thought long ago that honesty would be the best policy. Come clean and get rid of the blackmailers. The Ho could say she was forced into deception by the RF. Whatever happens, the Ho will have a back-up plan and receipts and tie them up in knots for ever, unless the RF put their hands up and come up with a sensible explanation as to why they went along with the fraud. Free themselves and us, once and for all. The advantage of this now as opposed to even 2 years ago is that the Stoats have been exposed as corrupt and evil, trashing all their relatives except inmate Snakebite.

Medical confidentiality as a reason for the scam will not wash on a matter of constitutional importance like this. For medical confidentiality in normal everyday life like for us, the case would have to be examined and there would have to be real children for such confidentiality to apply. In the case of our Royal Family strict rules and protocols apply, but they've been made a joke of and our Monarchy has been brought into disrepute.

People would understand and the RF would weather the storm, and this is how Chuck should grow a pair. Not sitting the Stoat 10 rows back and not toasting Fffarrke.
"Fatty" Soames, in charge of handling the Stoats, please tell Chuck and William and Catherine. Come clean.
Not calling him "Fatty" as an insult, this has always been his nickname.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Most of us go get a new frock for a big event. The Ho had to go one better and get a new face 🤣🤣

and then got disinvited 🤣
Hahahahaaaaa, it's hysterical 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀

I can't wait for her sugars to implode & try to explain THIS latest " wipe-away", away! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
"No blacks, no dogs, no Irish" signs were alas a common occurrence all over the UK and Europe too 😔🇮🇪❤🇮🇪
in the very early 50s, my Irish mum ran away to London. she had a Jamaican boyfriend, and they took enormous pleasure in touring rooms to rent in Notting Hill, simply announcing that they didnt have a dog :ROFLMAO: she ROCKED!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish
My great grandmother dropped the O in her last name just to hide her Irish. Oh yes. At one time the Irish were hated in America!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lols , Where's me phones colour control? She has gorn green 😆😆😆😆💀💀

Screenshot_20230424-211933_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20230424-212011_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
My King's coronation cream tea hamper is arriving tomorrow from The Cornish company! As recommended by, I think it was DanDanTheIceCreamMan
I crumbled and ordered the M&S coronation hamper for my sisters and I. Really I only wanted it so I could send photos to my children (they are all American and live in VA, MD and NC) I know they will be impressed with Colin the Caterpillar wearing his crown 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You're right it can't be hidden long term. It's interesting in the comments now many readers are now openly saying the children don't exist or are from surrogates.

If the Stoats admit their children are from surrogates, the RF will remove the titles that the Stoats have managed to get for them through blackmailing the RF. This will undo everything the Stoats have been fraudulently given - titles and places in the LoS. Not going to happen, and the RF would have some very difficult questions to answer.

The Stoats can keep up the Flatpack fraud indefinitely. People can speculate all they like but if the Stoats maintain they've got 2 Royal children it will hold. No matter how ludicrous the parties, pre-school hours away, other toddlers calling Legless 'Your Royal Highness'. All this is designed to pressurise Chuck, as the RF are the ones with the problem here and not the Stoats, and the Stoats will hold their nerve and demand money.

I'm trying to think how it could pan out with least damage to the Monarchy, and thought long ago that honesty would be the best policy. Come clean and get rid of the blackmailers. The Ho could say she was forced into deception by the RF. Whatever happens, the Ho will have a back-up plan and receipts and tie them up in knots for ever, unless the RF put their hands up and come up with a sensible explanation as to why they went along with the fraud. Free themselves and us, once and for all. The advantage of this now as opposed to even 2 years ago is that the Stoats have been exposed as corrupt and evil, trashing all their relatives except inmate Snakebite.

Medical confidentiality as a reason for the scam will not wash on a matter of constitutional importance like this. For medical confidentiality in normal everyday life like for us, the case would have to be examined and there would have to be real children for such confidentiality to apply. In the case of our Royal Family strict rules and protocols apply, but they've been made a joke of and our Monarchy has been brought into disrepute.

People would understand and the RF would weather the storm, and this is how Chuck should grow a pair. Not sitting the Stoat 10 rows back and not toasting Fffarrke.
"Fatty" Soames, in charge of handling the Stoats, please tell Chuck and William and Catherine. Come clean.
Not calling him "Fatty" as an insult, this has always been his nickname.
Agree with you Cinny. Honesty is always the best policy and truth always outs.
I'm hoping that it happens after the coronation but not holding my breath.

• Heart
more importantly is this supposed to be outdoors?
They were planting flowers for Diana's Anniversary in 2020 at an LA daycare. I remember it caused a kerfuffle because due to lock down parents weren't even allowed in at the time.

Reactions: 23
I'm really no expert but skidmarkle has definitely had something 'done' to her face. That hairdo really doesn't do her any favours either. Quelle surprise ... I pity her hair dresser, imagine having THAT job. 🤪

Cher needs to check her wig cupboard for missing stock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
wait, Charles is 1,78??? how tall are the Walses 🙀 they tower over everything!
I expect Charles is slightly shorter now. Last year I asked the nurse at my asthma checkup to measure me, I was 5’ 11” but much to my horror I am now 3 inches shorter. 😁😁

• Wow
  • Heart
How she still has the balls to use 'duchess of sussex' is beyond me. I'd be so embarrassed if I caused all the uproar she has, flounced off to LA and then was still using it 🤣🤣 How is she not embarrassed

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.