Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really confused by the Tel shenanigans. So they (victoria ward) wrote one story and its been changed 8 times? I cancelled my DTel subs so cant go back to the original. But I cant see anywhere who sent legal letters to who, or why?
Me neither, I transcribed the video but none of it made any sense. If the issue was the leaking and the letters were friendly and harmless, what's all the fuss about? Do we know if PC did actually write to her after the Porker interview? I don't understand why the Telegraph revised their article, who made them? It seems the original one was correct but I couldn't see anything in it that would warrant all this aggro (mind you it was behind a pay-wall 🤭 )

Reactions: 18
Dad brought me some 'Chinese' (actually Sino-Ludhianvi) noodles. Really tasty, but so spicy that my lips are feeling and looking like Smegsy's surgeon accidentally shot me with the fillers. My upper lip is looking somewhat like I was told it should look (plus more work needed). Looks nice but feels weird. So that answers that question.

The big problem is that I don't have any bananas so TMI spoiler: bathroom time is going to be terrible

The bigger problem is that now that the hunger has been appeased, I've realised that the noodles are very orange. I don't know how I'll finish the rest. Problem for Tomorrow 😂😂

The clapping guy reminded me of Smegs at USO, even though he's not awkward and his family obviously wants him there. ..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what men think when their wives now look so different to the woman they married due to all the plastic surgery.

Reactions: 27
A lot of places here (UK) were the same. It was commonplace at one time to have signs up saying "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs" I remember a venue with that sign up well into the late 1990s
A lot of it was directed specifically at Irish Catholics in the US which was why John F Kennedy becoming president was a Huge historical giant deal he was of Irish descent and Catholic also Robert Kennedy Jr who had commented how bizarre it was to give the Harkles the ripple of hope award announced His candidacy for the democratic party’s nomination for president of the United States.

Reactions: 19
I wonder what men think when their wives now look so different to the woman they married due to all the plastic surgery.
Don't know about surgery but the first time they remove their makeup is quite the shock. Especially for the ones who spent little time together before the wedding.

I remember going to someone's place and seeing framed pics from their son's wedding. The DIL looked nothing like the photos IRL, even though we were assured that she was the same person 😂😂

ETA: Smegs looked the same though - wicked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think her hair looks better dark brown rather than black but her face does look different again. Has she had another nose job? That could be why she's kept a low profile recently.

She'll end up with a Michael Jackson nose at this rate 🙄
With any luck she'll end up with a mush on her like Daniella Westbrook. Head on her like a kicked in bucket
#SorryNotSorry 💅🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If, and its a big if, she produces a photo of the invisikids photoshopped with any RF member on the coronation or the day before then this will be the time for BP to discredit them and deny the photos took place (are real).

Reactions: 24
It's not just Beatrice and Eugenie hanging out with Piers Morgan.

It's James Blunt too.

Who was at their wedding.

1682364871577.png

Reactions: 30
No one's face looks like this without extensive and really really bad surgery... WTF has she done??
Facelift or fillers/Botox that hair colour weave does nothing for her and an Another spray tan. No wonder she was in hiding all that work and nowhere to go as she’s not invited 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why the hell are they wearing face masks? 😳
My guess is this isnt a recent pic. Didn't they "volunteer" to do some gardening with school pupils some time ago? (Time when masks were still being worn)
Manipulative Markles strike again.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The many faces (hairstyles lol) of Meghan 😄❤ xx..

View attachment 2124030
God damnit @Pom Bear I just snotted my lovely tea all over myself. The 2 on the bottom right are HILARIOUS (massive 'fro and the one above it)

Thing is, if she ACTUALLY embraced her natural hair, it could look fabulous. But oohhh noooo. Markle has 'markled' every bit of black heritage out of her. Why some women/people of colour champion her is lost on me. She's a disgrace to their race/heritage and she should be ashamed of herself. She's the racist one. How many black boyfriends/husbands have ye had now Smeggie

bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.