Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish
A lot of places here (UK) were the same. It was commonplace at one time to have signs up saying "no blacks, no Irish, no dogs" I remember a venue with that sign up well into the late 1990s

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
How do the people of Sussex feel about them now, that's what I want to know.

It looks like her latest appearance appears to have quickly been overshadowed by Tucker Carlson & Dom Lemon (hope I remembered their names correctly!)
My twitter feed is on fire with it all.
No idea what it's all about but it has at least got her enhanced face back in the box again 😊
The universe really doesn’t let us down! Everything she tries gets f#*€ed up 🥳😂
---
Something really off about that new picture. The colour of her face and arms? Is there actual footage of her introducing him. This is the same person who photographed her imaginary children. Was he photoshopping again.
AI imaging I bet!

• Haha
  • Heart
I dont know WTF a TED talk is.

a talking teddy bear? Already seen one. Paddington having tea with the Queen.

Googled it. So its a filmed speech. Big bloody deal. What did he talk about? How to take crap photos?
Who was the audience? Doubt the ticket sales crashed Ticketmaster.

I'd rather watch Paddington and the Queen on a loop.

PS
Paddington can probably take better photos too.

PPS
Has Meghan had some layers cut into her new hair? Does this mean she will no longer keep having to shove loose tendrils behind her ears?
Ted Talks are - not entirely but quite often - knobheads spouting word salad and hoping listeners are too confused to notice. Throw out buzzwords, ensure people are doubtful of the etiquette between disagreeing and being offensive and bingo. You're Charles Manson.

Reactions: 27
Not sure about the rules on here but I run a parody account on Twitter about these 2. Can someone let me know if I can share my handle, because I don't want to break any rules. I have too much fun on here.
I'm loving your work 🥰

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.