Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God damnit @Pom Bear I just snotted my lovely tea all over myself. The 2 on the bottom right are HILARIOUS (massive 'fro and the one above it)

Thing is, if she ACTUALLY embraced her natural hair, it could look fabulous. But oohhh noooo. Markle has 'markled' every bit of black heritage out of her. Why some women/people of colour champion her is lost on me. She's a disgrace to their race/heritage and she should be ashamed of herself. She's the racist one. How many black boyfriends/husbands have ye had now Smeggie

bleep.
I can't wait for arseholes like that shola to say something now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
She looks like she's got a green tinge!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She does look about 55 though
Tungsten is appropriate in a lot of ways Tungsten has the highest melting point of any metal, which can make it difficult to fabricate. It is brittle. Tungsten is a brittle metal that is susceptible to shattering under impact or stress. This can make it dangerous to work with, as small pieces of tungsten could break off and cause injury.Dec 20, 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She doesn't look 18 here, that could have been her graduation from junior high or middle school?
Most likely.

Google says ILBW was 17 when she graduated high school (again, not uncommon) in 1999. By that logic, her middle school graduation would most likely be in 1995 when she was 13. So, you may be right :)

I'm embarrassed, I'll see myself out now...

Attachments

Reactions: 16
Tungsten is appropriate in a lot of ways Tungsten has the highest melting point of any metal, which can make it difficult to fabricate. It is brittle. Tungsten is a brittle metal that is susceptible to shattering under impact or stress. This can make it dangerous to work with, as small pieces of tungsten could break off and cause injury.Dec 20, 2022

its also used to make sharp missiles which when thrown at people can hurt or do serious injury.
She's been doing a lot of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Piers talking about smegz now on Talk tv.

He hardly said anything!

Turned over to gb news now to see what Dan has to say

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Piers talking about smegz now on Talk tv
I would watch but he has annoying panellists on who defend the Harkles.
So does Dan Wootton and Jeremy Kyle.
They all screech at the same time and do my head in.

PS
Later, Wootton has on Celia Walden [Mrs Piers Morgan] discussing "Why Harry and Meghan are leading separate lives."

Reactions: 18
hmmm wonder why they would lead separate lives?

Her - his money's run out
Him - he's finally seen the light about her and is trying to weasel his way back home to the Royal fold but big Willy is making it difficult for the darling boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
Nope! Neither do I.
I am either out walking the dog in the woods, buying groceries or at the doctors, none of this is a good time for a phone call. People can call my landline and if I am not home, they have to try again later. Worked for everyone just fine until someone came up with an answering machine in the 80s. Still works for me. And instead of phoning someone to let them know I'll be at their house in five minutes or whatever, I am simply arriving on time and ring the doorbell. πŸ˜‰

I am old school like that. I also put the kettle on the hob and just bought a manual coffee mill. My first electric coffee mill was working for 38 years, the next for a baffeling 2! It died right after the warranty was over. I refuse to add plastic electronic waste to the landfill only because greedy corporations thrive on planned obsolence.The wooden manual mill has a warranty of 25 years, which might be longer than my life expectancy 😁

I just watched the latest TRG video. That entertainment laywer from CDAN got a lot of things wrong, but he confirmed how intertwined all of these people are. He really dislikes TW, which I loved 😽

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
BREAKING NEWS

Meghan Markles 'new look' forces Tattle cartoonist to change the way she draws her hair - is the white parting a thing of the past???
Amazon Prime currently scrambling to deliver Brown ink to Chita.
---

that annoying vocal fry is still there.
UGH I HATE that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.