Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recollections are varying again 😏
I think I read somewhere that they were unable to reach him as he was in non-contactable mode - it did all seem odd on the BBC, they were waiting to announce the news for ages.

Reactions: 21
From Waaah on Audible:

‘So, yah, Uncle Elton when we took Lilli to see him he had tears in his eyes. I ahsked him why…

He replied ‘her leg fell off 2 hours ago and she didn’t even blink. In fact she’s not moved once in 5 hours. She has such amazing resilience like your mother..’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It looks like her latest appearance appears to have quickly been overshadowed by Tucker Carlson & Dom Lemon (hope I remembered their names correctly!)
My twitter feed is on fire with it all.
No idea what it's all about but it has at least got her enhanced face back in the box again 😊
Poor Smeggy!

If the rumours are true that she and Hazbeen are attending a Lakers game tonight, she's really picked a great day for it, newswise.

Aside from TC/Fox and DL/CNN, Susan Rice has apparently been fired by Biden as well.

All that dosh on a "new look", and nobody will care. Somehow Smeg always manages to Markle herself. What a shame! :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.
I don't think she looks older, she looks much, much harder; Charles nickname of tungsten was appropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I know it was a long way back, but I haven't had a chance yet to comment on the Very Long Royal Grif video; I saw Cassandra had.
The thing that struck me about the cheap who writes then Canadian Blinds about the Aliterate one, is he has been following MM for a very l long time. During her suits days probs.
What struck me was, her involvement in Toronto So\slat House, for a very long time. Marcus introducing her to the owner/friends. and MIshha Nona! they seem to have a lot of info on each other. The other thing that I picked up was that Millie Mackintosh who she spent time with at Oxford So/slat House she knew from her "yacht days ?" She's a star on " Made in Chel;sea". and didn't MM want to be in that when she first came to the UK. So they are very good friends. During this vid right at the end, Millie Mackintosh was banned from the wedding by Harry according to the Blind author, because she "knows too much ". Soo, Harold, knew all about her background to begin with and knew what he was getting into 100%. He didn't care she had a very dubious past.

Also, he says there is a very nasty sex tape out there still, and the person who has it may release it once they're divorced. :rolleyes:

It is very illuminating in lots of ways, it is a long vid but it does pick up on a lot of things we knew in the early days about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I think its very kind of Diane Abbot, Tucker Carlson & Don Lemon to create some drama to help us Brits in our attempt to keep the Harkle yawnfest out of the news.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
From the letter I saw online she is careful to detail slavery and segregation in America/South Africa but skips over the entire holocaust! It’s absolutely breathtaking.
She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish

• Sick
  • Angry
I think I read somewhere that they were unable to reach him as he was in non-contactable mode - it did all seem odd on the BBC, they were waiting to announce the news for ages.
His cell phone was off when they tried to reach him in CA and tell him his grandfather died. The embassy contacted the local cops who went to the Casa I have the feeling he has more than one phone. One for outgoing and one for incoming and keeps it off to screen the calls.
---
I don't think she looks older, she looks much, much harder; Charles nickname of tungsten was appropriate.
She looks like a piece of plastic. Maybe this is the image they will use for the Meghan doll soon to be manufactured in time for Halloween. Kidding not kidding.

• Heart
You'd think they'd realise that it's all too late now, and we don't really care about seeing pictures of their kids, even if they are taken with the Queen
Here we go - they may release photos so, of course, we will be treated to a daily will they or won't they release the photos. If any such photo is released, we all know it will be photoshopped. Didn't HMTLQ specifically say, no photos with the invisibles? I think so and in a fit of pique, they didn't travel to Balmoral so how could any picture exist? Of course, they will just ignore what everyone knows and go ahead a release what they claim is a picture taken with The Queen and have a wonderful "story" to go along with it.

They should just give it up, everyone knows what they are up to and it is getting really old at this point. Just go away and, more importantly, stay away.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.