Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sick of this pair STILL trying to dominate everything RF related. duck but they get up my nose!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was a bit long Cass! But I found it interesting. How they are all connected in Hollyweird. That UK and US taxpayers could be paying security for A n L for life. That Disney wanted to list her on the credits as MM but she insisted it be Duchess of Sussex.

TRG wonders if KC owns their house at Montecito and that they pay him rent.
---
Off Topic. Len Goodman of Strictly has died aged 78
I highly doubt Charles would own anything in the United States because of the tax implications same reason why he cut off Harry financially It could cause an audit by the Internal revenue service in the United States.

Reactions: 22
The whole language is vague enough to convince me that there were no letters to the ILBW. Oh I believe she wrote letters to the whole family - and has kept the receipts to leak as she pleases like she has done with her father. But I believe no one wrote her back and specially not after the Orca interview. It would never be safe to allow her to possess such artefacts. The most innocuous communication will be twisted, and, even without communication, they will fake it - I don't believe William texted the dimwit after Orca, I believe that was painful acting of a fake script for the Netflix cameras.
The question isn’t whether she wrote them the more important question is Did she address them correctly and actually mail them? 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭😎😎🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I think she saw the awful Variety photo and went Tonto on the cosmetic tweaks.

Let’s face it , the munter looked like a well worn sock.
Do you mean like the sock you find under a teenage boy's bed? 🤔

You know that sock? 😖

The one that's a combination of crispy and damp because it's full of... well... teenage boy? 🤢

Quite appropriate really 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.
She looks dead behind those eyes and that ‘smile’ isn’t genuine, yet she’s supposedly introducing her ‘friend’.
I’ll give her one thing, she does the whole ‘try hard’ well, but no class, no talent and she will never ever achieve whatever her endgame is. I wonder if she’d been told no a bit more often as a child would it have made her a more likeable person??? 😂😂 nah!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
idk, she looks 13 in this pic. iirc, she had that super plucked eyebrows aesthetic in her high-school prom photos. i assume this is junior high graduation? i know they do those in the States.

edit: junior high or primary education, dunno how it's called, it's like 9 grades.
It would be 8th or 9th grade graduation from either Junior High School which is usually 7th and 8th grade or Middle school which is 7th 8th and 9th grades

Reactions: 12
I dont know WTF a TED talk is.

a talking teddy bear? Already seen one. Paddington having tea with the Queen.

Googled it. So its a filmed speech. Big bloody deal. What did he talk about? How to take crap photos?
Who was the audience? Doubt the ticket sales crashed Ticketmaster.

I'd rather watch Paddington and the Queen on a loop.

PS
Paddington can probably take better photos too.

PPS
Has Meghan had some layers cut into her new hair? Does this mean she will no longer keep having to shove loose tendrils behind her ears?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I dont know WTF a TED talk is.

a talking teddy bear? Already seen one. Paddington having tea with the Queen.

Googled it. So its a filmed speech. Big bloody deal. What did he talk about? How to take crap photos?
Who was the audience? Doubt the ticket sales crashed Ticketmaster.

I'd rather watch Paddington and the Queen on a loop.
I find this on what a TED talk is, TED is dedicated to researching and sharing knowledge that matters through short talks and presentations. Our goal is to inform and educate global audiences in an accessible way.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I used to think the ILBW was very pretty. I don't know what she is doing with herself. She used to brand herself as a yogi - her mother was a yoga teacher, allegedly - but her body is not the one of a person who practices a lot. She is turned between a cliché wannabe chic (all dark over expensive clothes for the brunch with the LA charity), a relatable California wannabe stylish mom (the dark mess of a jumpsuit with the bunions out) and the trashy but wealthy wannabe famous reality star a la Kardashian (the look of today). It's sad when you are over 40 but haven't figured out how to dress for your body and age, and also haven't yet decided who you really are.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
WTF was his TED Talk about? As far as I can tell, he is not an expert at anything unusual, interesting, or earth-shattering
To be fair, Ted talks aren't what they were. They used to be experts in respectable fields discussing interesting topics, like the Christmas lectures. Now they're some kind of crappy franchise where Barbara from Swansea can give a Ted talk on why we should be normalising doing the school run in pyjamas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Do you mean like the sock you find under a teenage boy's bed? 🤔

You know that sock? 😖

The one that's a combination of crispy and damp because it's full of... well... teenage boy? 🤢

Quite appropriate really 🤣
Froggy found 45 hard socks after him and his mad wife left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think she saw the awful Variety photo and went Tonto on the cosmetic tweaks.

Let’s face it , the munter looked like a well worn sock.
Her face is as well worn now as her Vazhin, which, in the words of Borat, "hang like Sleeve of Wizard."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.