Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was this the face she was planning to unveil at the coronation?
Then an invite wasn't extended so she had to introduce a Ted talk with a dodgy photo guy instead !
What a come down.Netflix & Spotify must be shitting themselves!
What's notable is that nobody else doing a ted talk has had or needed an introduction from another speaker like that.

Clearly the king of photoshop needs her to keep him famous and she needs him to keep her secrets about the flatpacks.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Now this would be a photo worth seeing

They are SO predictable! This should be their theme tune...

"Anything you can do, I can do better
I can do anything better than you!
No you can't!
Yes I can!
No you can't!
Yes I can! Yes I can! YES I CANNNNNN!!!

"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
View attachment 2121843
WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!
Oh my days, I’m quoted in that!!!!!

Reactions: 14
Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

The ego has landed.

Myra describing herself as beautiful - just like all those planted comments we used to get from random strangers 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Not sure about the rules on here but I run a parody account on Twitter about these 2. Can someone let me know if I can share my handle, because I don't want to break any rules. I have too much fun on here.

Reactions: 31
Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

The ego has landed.

Myra describing herself as beautiful - just like all those planted comments we used to get from random strangers 😂
Notice it states that only people she follows can comment lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
When one sees M&S Coronation Gin, strawberry flavoured, with red and blue flags on the bottle, one can't resist and buys two 😁

IMG_20230424_165207.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
It also annoys me how every zoom call they do is a ‘surprise’. It’s probably because no one would turn up if they knew they were coming.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.