Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sasa44

Chatty Member
Really random but the memory came to me in a flash this morning as I was thinking of how soon the coronation is.

For Harry and Meghan's wedding, there were mega screens put up all around London. Brits really went above and beyond to celebrate them and the royal family with Pims and flags and crowns and all the rest. It was really beautiful to see all kinds of people gathered around, so we wandered from Covent Garden to Piccadilly to take it all in. At some point, we saw a bunch of middle-aged people wearing latex costumes and dog masks, some with a leash held by others. I didn't make anything of it then. It's London, people do all kinds of things. But I wonder now if the deviance of the Harkles is better known in some circles.

Anyway, her dress was a letdown and the rest has been a disaster.

• Wow
Reactions: 45

WordSalad

VIP Member
this in comments - 5 changes to the article before publication...
Why did the Telegraph agree to all these changes? They should have just pulled the article if it's so inaccurate. The Telegraph used to be a reputable paper, as far as such a thing exists. Or maybe there are none anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 44

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Do they not live a couple of hours from LA
So that tea is either complete BS or there's something strange going on. Surely there's a decent school in Montecito they can both attend?

Is that article insinuating that Smegz and Hazno are living apart and have custody of a child each? And why on earth would Tyler Perry pay for Lillibucks to attend school?
---
Anyway more tea 🍵 from Tumblr:

'There's also another rumor that Harry wants to do more with Ukraine, as in be the first royal to go to Ukraine and meet Zelensky or see frontlines in Poland. That when it got out William went to Poland, he went apoplectic and came to London to make a case in person for going to Ukraine on behalf of Invictus Games with the BRF's blessing-via-RPOs using the trial hearings as a cover story. (This one is more credible to me given how butthurt Harry is over losing his military status/honors.).'

There could be some truth in this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Mock Turtle

VIP Member
Reddit - this is one commentator's take on the Invitation scenario - quite possibly how it played out (only one thing I wouldn't agree with is that if the kids do exist, then I don't think he dislikes them, I just don't think he has much interaction)
This sums up EXACTLY what I’ve always thought has gone on! I don’t know if the commentator has a source at all but even if they don’t, I’m certain we can assume this lays out everything that’s led up to her refusing. It supposedly came out of BP months ago that they would be ‘invited but expected to refuse’. I think that the MiGs have engineered the exact RF plan, just him making a blink and you’ll miss it appearance to deny his moaning oxygen. The vicious toddlers can’t whinge that they weren’t invited, but they can’t have anything they been demanding. And they can’t tell the world this tale or they’ll expose just how despicable the RF think they are - basically having to be strip searched before getting within 30 feet! Neither has ever progressed past four years of age really, have they? He was a cruel spoilt entitled Horrid Henry from the start, she was a grotesque demanding pampered princess - and even now both are a couple of vile middle aged babies.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 43

Chita

VIP Member
Piers quoting in an interview Fox news....I was with some members of the royal family this weekend and the attitude towards Harry is VERY VERY CHILLY!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

We know he was with Bea and Euge.
So if they are "chilly" then the others will be positively arctic.

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks til the Coronation. Let's hope there's no more shenanigans from the Harkles.
Seeing as her attempted Telegraph takedown didn't gave the desired effect she was hoping for , I suspect ( I know fuck all though) she’ll be licking her wounded ego and will stay silent til the day itself then unleash hell ( in her tiny mind) on the U.K. .

• Sick

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Finally Paul Burrell has broken his silence, but like @DanDanTheIceCreamMan I don't believe that the Stoat will be seated 10 rows back. He wouldn't have agreed to come if so.

It's difficult to know what happened with the Daily Telegraph, apart from KC's lawyers contacted the Harkle lawyers and the Ho backtracked. Do we even know if PC wrote to her after Porker in reply to her complaint about unconscious bias? Says an exchange of letters, but I thought HM told him not to?

On their one visit to Balmoral when the Ho was 'pregnant', allegedly a staff member saw the moonbump discarded on the bathroom floor. That's where I usually put mine too, tbf.

Camilla has invited Andrew Parker-Bowles to the Coronation and he will be seated prominently. Loads of negative comments about this. It's a State occasion not a Family wedding, many comments about APB laying down his wife for his king. Really, loads. Pamela Mountbatten excluded, snd Fungus on grounds of divorce but APB allowed. Taking the pee. They need to be careful, but they won't be.

The Celt video @LadyMuck was mostly about the Stoat photo included in the Coronation Souvenir Book. That Catherine's downgraded and the Ho given centre stage is rubbish by Judi James, the Ho's bare arms inappropriate, and she looks the odd one out with her fake laughter and fixed grin.

That the Ho wasn't happy with BP's response to her complaints came from a Birmingham newspaper following the Cambridge visit there. KC is not a racist, and celebs are flocking to attend the hottest ticket in town - a carton's birthday.

Off to tackle BookWorm now in a separate post as very long and complicated.
Saw a TV program last night and Andrew Parker-Bowles was a page boy at QE2’s Coronation . His father was a good friend of the Queen and he played on the same polo team as Charles when they were young. It is also reported that he dated Princess Anne for quite a while so his family was ‘up there’ with the RF long before he was connected to Camilla. Maybe this is the reason he has been invited.

Thanks @Cassandra333 for new thread and @planetmirth for fab title.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Yes, it's an interesting question. Like, when we Brits rant and rave/adore a US President (depending on which/who!) there's a political reason because of USA immense power. But why does USA seem to care about our RF? - who exercise only soft power, diplomacy and yes glamour. Do they feel the same about the Thai RF, who have some pretty dodgy goings on, or the Nepalese, Dutch etc etc?

• Heart

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
right, that's it for me, I'm not buying a Telegraph newspaper again, and I hope they lose a shed load of money. What happened to independent thinking and coverage. I am not naive to know that newspapers have their political leanings as per their owners/editors /innvestors etc...
But what an actual shite show . Who'd have thought the Telegraph has sunk as low as some of the daily rags.
For the comments to be switched off, I am guessing they paid mega dollar 💲💲💲💲💲💲 for that article. Five, draughts before it was accepted by their paymaster.
I thought they were a right leaning newspaper. just goes to show, whoever has the money get's the coverage, I thought that was true of US but now here.

Going to do my own reading and make up my own mind on stuff and we all should. Fed up of being the surfs to these so called elites who want to feed us "Their truth and their narratives.". :sick: No difference to Markles and their ilk. :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I leave this here which is the first of about five pics I've made of dancing queen and in some Prince Philip 😀😄😀 x
Must catch up I'm quite behind 😘 x ...

Resizer_16822298170433.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha