Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mardymare

VIP Member
Long glossy hair like that is lovely on 17-year olds but this obviously synthetic wig parted down the middle makes Smeg look frankly ridiculous and like a long-faced and open-mouthed amalgam of Julia Roberts/Jane Seymour/Demi Moore/Jennifer Lopez. İs it real or is it filtered?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Chita

VIP Member
We both have emergency alarms allowed on our mobiles. I got the alarm on my phone. My husband didn't the receive the alarm on his. Don't think it's all working quite as it should.
I had emergency alerts allowed on mine but I didn't get it.
So now I've disabled the feature. Don't want it now. (Sulking)

Besides, I think there's something more sinister to this.
Conspiracy theorist, that's me.

I never put that track and trace shite on my phone or that NHS app thing either.
And I don't trust Alexa.

I'm under the radar, me.
Renegade.

• Haha
  • Heart

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
'He came from toffs he had a thirst for narcotics / Then his mad wife got him into probiotics... I wanna live like commonwealth people / I wanna do what commonwealth people do/ But she didn't understand /She just smiled and dissed my nan.' Copyright: Frogmore Cottage 2023

• Haha
  • Heart

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
No, daughter one won't have one either. My husband has one of those old type phones that doesn't have internet or anything. The only reason I have a (very old) smart phone is because my other daughter pays for it on her account. Otherwise I wouldn't have one either. I never use it except to send shopping lists to hubby. I won't let anyone know the number, apart from daughters two and three and hubby.
I HATE phones, I loathe and despise them. If anyone wants to contact me, they have to email me. Drives my doctor mad but then so does not showing up for blood tests etc. (I don't book appointments, I just ignore the letters asking me to book one). He actually lets me make an appointment for 7:30 in the morning just to accommodate my lunacy. There's only him, me and my hubby in the surgery. I can get in and out really quickly and not have to sit around waiting. And I just have to let him know the day before. You have to be really mad to get treatment like that ;)
I did tell you all that I'm mad, didn't I 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

emmer_moans

VIP Member
That's a lot of work done (please stop with the fake tan, orange is not a good colour on you 43!). No wonder we haven't seen her in the flesh recently, she needed time for the swellings to go down

Me too! I much prefer it to emailing or texting :cool: The post office is very used to me popping in for another batch of international stamps for letters and postcards.
😮 Putting aside her horrible personality for a minute, I think she looked better before. Now she looks like a footballer's wife from the early 2000s with that hairstyle and bronzed shiney and taught face. She looks totally different.

I never guessed surgery would be why she's been not seen for a while.

• Haha
  • Sick

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
There is always a grey area because they rarely state much of anything matter of factly. They leak using sources as well and have others make statements on their behalf. Ironically it is this grey area which leaves room for media/social media speculation and the consequent coverage they always love to complain about. Someone cynical might think it is all deliberate and this common sense approach of speaking matter of factly is avoided as this grey area can't be monetised i.e. The British Press is obsessed about us. Waagh.

They are private citizens now. They are free. They are no longer beholden to the strictures of it all. Open up a Twitter account. Restart The Tig. Give it straight from the horses mouth and cut out this pathetic flying monkey/third party/proxy bullshit communication. I would hazard that all this click bait and speculation frenzy would dilute over time. Nature abhors a vacuum but maybe this toxic and childish media spinning is now the only thing truly capable of retaining waning interests. Once the Coronation is over and business as usual resumes then what for the peripheral grifters? Total irrelevance.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Did MM look at her watch during nuptials?

This must be referring to the incident at her own wedding with Harry in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

main-qimg-cba27fe4c1110247cc4c3c9108755a5b-lq

The Queen watched her as she looked at her watch, then took it off, putting it next to her ear, then started shaking it.

Prince Philip was also watching, and he said to the Queen, “Did you just see what that woman did?”

main-qimg-29d09b77febf433696e515d3450fcd8d

The Queen was speechless!

Later, Markle was overheard, telephoning her old friend Marcus Anderson. She said, “I was bored out of my brain. Why did you tell me to marry him? It went on for ever. I thought that ceremony would never end. I hope your advice about getting divorce brings in the cash we’re both expecting.”

• Wow
  • Haha

jkroche95

VIP Member
Some monsters on a sugar gossip site are theorizing that Prince Louis is ADHD or mild Down Syndrome. Bullying a 5 year old. I hate people sometimes
I saw someone comment on TheRoyalFamily official instagram calling him an autistic brat! When I went on to this person's profile, it said she was a teacher!!! Imagine a teacher bullying a 5 year old.

• Angry
  • Wow

Amiyaya

VIP Member
I reckon that these alerts are being rolled out so that when we see the witch of mightyshitshow and her flying monkeys breaching our defences on their brooms, on the morning of the coronation, the alarm will sound and the text will tell us where to aim the garden hoses!

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
I have seen some nasty comments about Andrew PB being invited to the Coronation, here is my 2 cents worth, people forget Camilla is an elderly lady, pushing on 76, I watched her closely on TV on the State Visit to Germany and she seems very nervous on Camera and knows the eyes of the world will be on her the day of the Coronation and so what if she wants to be surrounded by her nearest and dearest, so what if she got 20 invites to ask who she wished, it was her family who supported her in the tough days, same non sense is spouted when Middletons are invited to events, extended family do a lot to keep the show on the road behind the scenes for those not born into Royalty, maybe if Peg had the same support and not Ghosted so many then she maybe a lot nicer person

If you are in a prominent role in a West End show, for example, you are allocated a block of tickets to give free to your friends and family.

It's how it works. You want your loved ones to watch you perform in your big gig.
The coro is Camilla's most important performance. Of course she should have her family there.

And Andrew PB's family have links to our royals So if Charles and Camilla want him there, why not?
There are clearly no grudges held and they have moved on.
Actually moved on not pretendy moved on (Meghan, I mean you)

• Heart

kev1974

VIP Member
As the duo keep trying to pull attention on them (waaagh! - I still wonder what stunt they'll pull for Charlotte's birthday, especially how close it is to the Coronation. The paparazzi stumble over the family walking Sprog to high school, for he is a child genius, after all?) Catherine keeps calm and carries on - The Baby Bank, Windsor (according to the press release, they were founded in 2015 and have supported over 21,500 individuals)

View attachment 2123713View attachment 2123716

Off-topic

RIP Len Goodman, when I last saw him I thought he looked a little frail - just reading, he was battling bone cancer. Oh, the poor man. He always seemed such a gentleman.
Also:
Alastair Bruce shared this little gem from the obituary of Barry Humphries (I adore him and Dame Edna, they've been giants in my life for as long as I can remember 😭😭😭) in The Daily Telegraph
View attachment 2123717
Catherine's efforts sure beat a box of mouldy vegetables and charging little kids to receive an unsold copy of The Bench, don't they!

• Haha
  • Heart

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether it’s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - it’s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.
I think we'd all agree, we'd love for this news to break... Along with the bullying report!

👋🏻 See ya sugar !

• Haha

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
From
PAWS 'N CLAWS WEEKLY

"Captain Tom fans make a sweet comparison to Louis after birthday photo post!"
Captain Tom celebrated his fifteenth birthday today, with cute photos of him spraying King Charles's lettuce-bed as he frolicked in the grounds of the 16-toilet mansion of his lucky owner @Nuttynana. Fans went wild when his latest photos were revealed on social media!
download (3).jpeg
images (6).jpeg

Tom 'Marks' his Birthday by Spraying!...Relaxing on lettuces in Wheelbarrow.....Just like Prince Louis!!
istockphoto-1193035599-612x612.jpg

Nutty ready with the Wheelbarrow for the Pap Shot.
(Image: Harriperson)

• Haha
  • Heart