Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moodykitten

I‘m laughing that they are in a luxury box and not courtside. The real celebrity prestige at basketball games is to be seen courtside, whether you are in NY, LA or any other city.. The problem for them is they’d have to behave and pay attention for the entire game because they’d literally be visible the entire game. With a box, they can just pop out for the Jumbotron shot and then hide for the rest of the game. So it’s interesting that they went the box route.

Few possibilities:
1. They didn’t rate high enough on the celeb meter to get coveted and limited court side seats for a playoff.
2. They didn’t realize the real prestige is courtside
3. They only wanted a brief appearance and couldn’t stomach the idea of behaving for a full game.
4. One of them wanted access to a bathroom in a skybox for, ahem, privacy purposes And couldn’t manage that courtside.
5. They didn’t want to be near the public and she couldn’t pull a Wimbleton and clear seats because no one would allow that shit

Maybe it’s a combo of some or all of the above, but I think it’s hilarious. But I’m sure they’ll blame it on “security”.

Reactions: 47

Shushex

VIP Member
I voted Smeg won't let him, because, let's be frank, she'll manifest some collapsing down the stairs while pregnant with hangover chicken taco lunch which she'll be regurgitating because the Uber Eats moped guy might have followed her in a tunnel that one time.

Thanks @Cassandra333 for new thread and congrats to @planetmirth for the winning title :)

• Haha
  • Heart

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I saw the article in the DM and thought "someone's been at the surgeon's again". She looks awful. When will these people learn that you don't look younger, you look distorted and ridiculous. (We've been watching Big Sky on Disney and I couldn't watch Reba McEntire as her face (and hair) was so ridiculous). Still clinging onto the Duchess title I see.... even though the RF are all nasty racists ;)

• Sick

westville

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
I am a middle aged American and have never met a single American who wants to ‘abolish’ the British monarchy.

However, I suspect younger Americans, who have been convinced the British monarchy specifically is a symbol of evil/racist/colonial white supremacy, are the ones who might think as such.

• Heart

Jusa

VIP Member
I voted that he'll be there cos I don't believe that he left the UK after the court case appearances

• Wow

inyo

VIP Member
Meghan's statement is a denial that she's living in the past (whatever that means) and not an explicit denial that she leaked the letter. Also, with the Harkles feeling slighted that a state occasion was scheduled for the same day as Archie's birthday, it's surely plausible that they could've cooked up this little scheme to overshadow Prince Louis's birthday in return? Pathetic from a couple with a combined age of 80.

• Sick
Reactions: 46

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
I'm really confused by the Tel shenanigans. So they (victoria ward) wrote one story and its been changed 8 times? I cancelled my DTel subs so cant go back to the original. But I cant see anywhere who sent legal letters to who, or why?
The only thing I can see is that they've removed some of the more controversial insinuations about racism but instead keep adding in additional complaints about how the RF deliberately hurt them by not let Reek wear his fancy dress uniform or Smeg try and gift with world leaders at BP. Obviously Mrs living for the moment wouldn't be looking back at past imaginary slights so it must be BP and KP leaking slurs that attempt to damage their own reputation. Any similarities to the leak of her father's letter is just a coincidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
Just read that the other people in the box were Archewell staff - so that's another cost they can offset, 'work' innit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Am I the only one who hopes the DM and Sun use this weekends story release to expose how the Harkles actually plant most of the alleged stories they're suing against. What beautiful karma

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
Janice Dickinson is a twat. She is seriously tabloid fodder here, in America. She’s trying to remain relevant after a successful career as a super model (like Smegs!) But I digress…
On the whole, I believe most Americans absolutely loved the Queen and do admire the British Royal Family. I cannot speak for all Americans, but for the most part, we love the RF. Most Americans have no clue how the family works or what their role is, though. (They need to educate themselves, but most won’t.) I think for some, they see the pomp and jewels and think, “Why?” Again, it’s a matter of understanding the role of the Monarchy and its vital role in history. Sorry if Janice made you question all of us. Again, she’s just running her mouth to get noticed. 🙄

• Heart

OiOiNoseyParker

WTF was his TED Talk about? As far as I can tell, he is not an expert at anything unusual, interesting, or earth-shattering
To be fair, Ted talks aren't what they were. They used to be experts in respectable fields discussing interesting topics, like the Christmas lectures. Now they're some kind of shitty franchise where Barbara from Swansea can give a Ted talk on why we should be normalising doing the school run in pyjamas.

• Haha
  • Heart

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Finally, she's been a liability for years!
I will never forget when she sent her son to private school and the press were ripping her apart.

She said “West Indian mothers will go to the wall for their children”. Mothers of other ethnicities wouldn’t ?

Can’t stand her; one rule for her another for us plebs.
---
Janice Dickinson is a twat. She is seriously tabloid fodder here, in America. She’s trying to remain relevant after a successful career as a super model (like Smegs!) But I digress…
On the whole, I believe most Americans absolutely loved the Queen and do admire the British Royal Family. I cannot speak for all Americans, but for the most part, we love the RF. Most Americans have no clue how the family works or what their role is, though. (They need to educate themselves, but most won’t.) I think for some, they see the pomp and jewels and think, “Why?” Again, it’s a matter of understanding the role of the Monarchy and its vital role in history. Sorry if Janice made you question all of us. Again, she’s just running her mouth to get noticed. 🙄
I remember her for pretending Sly Stallone was the father of her child then he got wise to it.

• Haha
  • Wow

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Poor Smeg. Someone is not happy they've not been invited to the coronation. No one wants you love. You're so irrelevant they're not ignoring you, they just don't care what you think. I have to admit seeing Myra having a meltdown on twitter about not being at the coronation is proper making my weekend. I genuinely think she's going tondo something insane over the next 2 weeks which will be her final destruction.

• Haha
  • Heart

indigocat

I think they believe we (non Americans) are interested in their very self-centered and introverted world view. They are incorrect, of course, but don't seem to consider that the US isn't the centre of everyone's universe. Not worth trying to argue with Team 'Murica types.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

Some of what was written about Doria is probably true. She’s a snake in the grass for sure. Like her daughter, she sees him for the idiot he is and is most likely worried he will blow the lid on many, many things. If she could get away with doing away with him, I wouldn’t be surprised. The rest? Meh. Most of us don’t believe they have children in their custody at all, so take the stories about school things with a buttload of salt!

• Heart
  • Sick

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
I’ve just read Avid Gardner and Royal Grifts latest video after taking time out from these two, so sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been addressed.

No matter how much shenanigans these two have been up to over the years, I still cannot believe she is still using the tactic of releasing some poisonous puff piece to intercept the Royals events, including 5 year old Louis birthday.
She really is like a Disney villain isn’t she. I don’t think all the vivid imagination of Hollywoods best writers could make up a character as deranged and disrupted as Douchess Deficit.
2AE3C0AC-6F24-4996-81DD-5F30058FDC3B.gif

• Heart
  • Haha