Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ilovemusic

VIP Member
Now this would be a photo worth seeing

They are SO predictable! This should be their theme tune...

"Anything you can do, I can do better
I can do anything better than you!
No you can't!
Yes I can!
No you can't!
Yes I can! Yes I can! YES I CANNNNNN!!!

"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

JAR21

VIP Member
I’m not sure I believe the 10th Row thing, I wager he’ll be 2nd row somehow. It would look very petty if KC3 has him sat 10th row, even if he deserves it. I think he’ll just be kept away from William.
It's just come from Burrell, so I'm pretty much ignoring it. Unless the rows are very short, which he might know, and there's only 4-5 people to a row?

---

Comments from The Telegraph, an article re 43% saying she's over the race row:

Screenshot 2023-04-24 at 09.45.57.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Thalia

VIP Member
This is why dealing with a narc can be so frustrating.

ILBW lies. She is a proven liar. Was it 17 provable lies during the Oprah interview?

And yet, when she says Charles wrote to her, she is believed. That she sent a letter, she is believed. That she didn't leak this to the press.... believed.

Every gobbet of bullshit that falls from her lips (presenting Oscars, invited to the Met Gala even the wreath on PP's coffin) is treated as the truth until proven otherwise. I mean, I know the media will run with any old shite but the lack of critical thinking is just so...

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Happy Lady

VIP Member
When one sees M&S Coronation Gin, strawberry flavoured, with red and blue flags on the bottle, one can't resist and buys two 😁

IMG_20230424_165207.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Thank you for the new thread and fabulous title planetmirth.

I've voted that H will be there because what else does he have if he doesn't attend.

• Heart

Plantagenet

VIP Member
Perhaps someone can explain to me how a person can bring up a letter from 2021, have it splashed all over a newspaper and then state that they have moved on. I get the Emily Latella vibes of never mind!

1682280336962.png

So she has moved on, and to what? The next thing that she will bring up to throw in The King's face, William's or Catherine's? This woman's past is her present. She has based so much of what she says and does on past perceived slights. That she copies the way other women dress and act is a way of looking backwards as well. There is no original thought with this woman.

• Sick

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I didn't get an alert and neither did my husband. My daughter refuses to have a mobile phone so she didn't expect to get one :LOL:

I don't think the RF need to worry about any news of surrogates etc. They can quite rightly say that smeg was quite obviously insane but they couldn't breach her right of privacy in medical records or something. She'd have sued!

@MeInMidAmerica Love all your preparations and you're going to have a fantastic party.

• Heart

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Found this on another thread but thought it would be appropriate here 😀
I reckon we'll all have to buy them soon 😆
D71F5BAB-74C7-4DC6-98F1-DCE725D2BB4C.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Amiyaya

VIP Member
her hair is well forward over the cheekbones & the balance doesn't look right at all!! Wtf has happened to her eyes?? It looks like a face of 2 halves!

View attachment 2123917
I absolutely not afraid of tweakments and I’ve mentioned that in previous threads. After turning 40 my top lip vanished overnight so I found someone to put it back - I’m happy with it, my eldest daughters reply was ‘slay’ (which is apparently supportive?!) and although my husband had a mantrum about me having it done he thinks it looks great and it’s given me a HUGE boost. But that was 0.5ml of filler - I’m not sure what she’s had done but I don’t think it’s done her any favours. There’s been a couple of periods of time where I’ve thought she looked lovely but now I am just left bemused.

SuperhansKnitting

Chatty Member
From Waaah on Audible:

‘So, yah, Uncle Elton when we took Lilli to see him he had tears in his eyes. I ahsked him why…

He replied ‘her leg fell off 2 hours ago and she didn’t even blink. In fact she’s not moved once in 5 hours. She has such amazing resilience like your mother..’

• Haha
  • Heart